The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jeeeep

Hooked
I am not sure what has happened to society , but it sure has taken a weird turn.
social media happened.
used to be people could only share their stupidity with their close group of friends, neighbors.
social media gave them a bullhorn and a feeling they can share it freely and everywhere they go.

🤔 just like I do when I see a "burn it with fire" post but mine is a valid comment 😂

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It just cracks me up how every internet expert and their mother is always so eager to chime in with what they think they know or read on the internet but have ZERO actual experience in the subject at hand. Here's one that I got from an ASiggeris trying to explain why LED bulbs in a standard housing is so bad and how HIDs are better. 🤪

ASiggeris.png

jesse3638

Hooked
It just cracks me up how every internet expert and their mother is always so eager to chime in with what they think they know or read on the internet but have ZERO actual experience in the subject at hand. Here's one that I got from an ASiggeris trying to explain why LED bulbs in a standard housing is so bad and how HIDs are better. 🤪

View attachment 374738
Sometimes I wish the internet hadn't been invented. This would have had to be an op-ed in a newspaper or magazine and I'm sure he wouldn't have taken his time to write that and mail it in. It's crazy how everyone is an expert on everything these days.

JT@623

Hooked

View attachment 374738
He must’ve stayed at a holiday inn

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes I wish the internet hadn't been invented. This would have had to be an op-ed in a newspaper or magazine and I'm sure he wouldn't have taken his time to write that and mail it in. It's crazy how everyone is an expert on everything these days.
It's not just that they're all experts, it's that they feel a need to tell everyone how much of an expert they are.
He must’ve stayed at a holiday inn
LOL - yes!
The content in this thread is going to keep me entertained for hours! :ROFLMAO:
Glad to hear it :D

kevman65

Hooked
So, this isn't really a hater comment directed toward me but rather, the need to remove a grill to change out light bulbs. You know, because it's so crazy hard to do or at least, for the obangles guy LOL

View attachment 374760
LOL, it's literally the easiest thing to do on these things. Unless of course you have an aftermarket bumper with a winch and enough lights to light up an NFL stadium.....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really am beside myself at just how much hate I've been getting for posting up a video about LED headlight bulbs. Clearly, none of them have any experience using LED bulbs or know anything about how to adjust and properly aim headlights. But, when you have a hard-on about bright lights, you immediately assume that LED's are the cause of your grief and that the people who use them are dickheads. Here's just ONE sample of a comment I got from a Harrison Carter.

Harrison Carter.png

I should note, I just spent the better part of the night driving on a busy 2 lane highway and while I had to flash multiple people for having their brights on, I didn't get a single flash. This in spite of the fact that I am running these new LED bulbs. I wonder why? :rolleyes:

EDIT : And... he deleted his post. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom