The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jesse3638

Hooked
I really am beside myself at just how much hate I've been getting for posting up a video about LED headlight bulbs. Clearly, none of them have any experience using LED bulbs or know anything about how to adjust and properly aim headlights. But, when you have a hard-on about bright lights, you immediately assume that LED's are the cause of your grief and that the people who use them are dickheads. Here's just ONE sample of a comment I got from a Harrison Carter.

View attachment 374788

I should note, I just spent the better part of the night driving on a busy 2 lane highway and while I had to flash multiple people for having their brights on, I didn't get a single flash. This in spite of the fact that I am running these new LED bulbs. I wonder why? :rolleyes:

EDIT : And... he deleted his post. :rolleyes:
We had a response at my old station for stupid comments it was "Uh...duh!" Yelled in a loud low pitched voice...haha.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I'm literally getting the hate from all sides! Here's one that I got from a DJ Dragon and it was to give me grief for not telling people about how LED's won't put off enough heat to melt snow and how "dangerous" that is. This of course, right after other people gave me grief for not telling people about how hot LEDs get and how that will cause them to go bad. I just can't win with this one.

DJ Dragon.png

CalSgt

Hooked
LOL - I'm literally getting the hate from all sides! Here's one that I got from a DJ Dragon and it was to give me grief for not telling people about how LED's won't put off enough heat to melt snow and how "dangerous" that is. This of course, right after other people gave me grief for not telling people about how hot LEDs get and how that will cause them to go bad. I just can't win with this one.

View attachment 374792
I didn't get a warning with my factory LED's about how dangerous they are either

Bierpower

Hooked
So, this isn't really a hater comment directed toward me but rather, the need to remove a grill to change out light bulbs. You know, because it's so crazy hard to do or at least, for the obangles guy LOL

View attachment 374760
This is pretty funny considering Cadillac went through a phase where it was an hour labor to disassemble the front clip of the car to change a headlight bulb. Or B7 Audi's that needed the bumper cover and radiator support unbolted and pulled from the chassis to access the bolts to change a light bulb. But 5 push pins is just unacceptable. 🙄

kbp810

Caught the Bug
The LED's in winter thing that keeps circulating around and around is such nonsense. In conditions where it becomes an issue (heavy slushy snow storm), halogens and even the LED housings with heated elements don't exactly keep up either. I think it was trucklites that once posted a demo video of heated vs non-heated; and yeah the heated melted the ice faster, but it wasn't "fast". Not fast enough to deal with ongoing build up. In that scenario you'd still have to pull over and stop; and at that point, you could either sit there for several minutes waiting for the housing to melt the ice/slush, or just hop out and wipe it off, jump back in and be on your way. Even all that being said, it's such a one-off scenario where the conditions are that bad, yet you're still out driving in it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It really goes to show you just how completely stupid people are. They read something on the internet, automatically believe it's true and then go around like some kind of internet messiah and self-righteously regurgitate what they've read.

Top Bottom