Thanks for the Add Eddie!

DawkBaker

Thanks for the add Eddie--I have been watching the videos for a couple years. Long time Jeep owner--purchased a brand new 1990 Jeep Wrangler to start when we lived in Florida; we have been back in our home state of Ohio since 1996. As the family grew from one son to two sons we went from the Wrangler to the Cherokee. When we went from two sons to two sons and a daughter, we moved up again to a Grand Cherokee; and, as the kids got bigger, we moved into a Commander. We still have the 2008 Commander and it is closing in on 225,000 miles, my wife will just not let it go. I told my wife that when I retire in a little over a year, I'm going back to my "roots" and would be going back to a Wrangler for my retirement years. I had a little "health" concern come up recently and she said, "No waiting--get the Wrangler now." So in addition to the Commander, we also have a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Winter Edition in the garage. I love having the Wrangler in the stable again. A couple of our Jeep trips with the kids back in the day was attending the "Camp Jeep" events--very fond memories of these outings.

Attachments

• IMG_1400.JPG
    IMG_1400.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1688.JPG
    IMG_1688.JPG
    209 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom