THANK YOU Discount Tire

bmkrinne

I used to get all my tires from NTB for years, but started buying tires from the Madison, AL Discount Tire store 2 years ago based on the WAYALIFE reviews and am a customer for life now. So much better customer service, lower wait times and all around premier experience! Kudos DT team!!

WINspeed

Awesome Gladiator! Discount tire and American tire are the best. I asked Les Schwab to balance my tires and they wouldn't touch them because of the beadlocks.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Another shout out to Discount Tire! I bought 5 37"x12.5x17 Mickey Thompson Baja Bosses from the St.Peters MO location. Ryan and Danecia both worked with me and had them ready to be picked up in just a few days.
They even got me all the information for a mail in rebate! 👍

MADDOG JL

Caught the Bug
I've been a Discount Tire customer for a long time and they've always treated me well.

It all started with some Toyo tires on the 1999 Ram:

Maddog Truckin'.jpg

Then some Toyo Proxes tires on the SRT:

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Time for some Toyo A/T tires on the 2007 Ram MegaCan

15-24.jpg

The 2014 Ram was treated so a full set of BFG tires. Unfortunately, this truck came to a bad end...

14 65.jpg

14 66.jpg

Those wheels and tires survived the collision, and I transferred them over to the Ram CTD. Eventually I replaced the BFGs with some Nitto tires

20170721_104033.jpg

Recently the fine folks at Discount Tire helped me with a new set of Toyo ATIII tires for the JL

07.jpg

Whenever I need a new set of tires for any of my vehicles, Discount Tire will be my first, and only, stop.

Discount Tire

@Spazbyt , thank you for the shout out to Ryan and Danecia and the Discount Tire team at the St Peters MO location. Let us know your thoughts on the New Mickey Thompson Baja Boss tires.

We appreciate your support.

Discount Tire

@MADDOGjl, wow that you for the amazing photos along with your shout out. I hope everyone was ok in the bad crash.

That is awesome to have such a collection of cars and trucks.

Thank you for your long time business.

BravoVictor74

I just wanted to give a BIG shout out to Discount Tire and specifically the one in Carson City, NV for always being friendly, polite and for providing great service. Although I didn't feel a need to balance our new 42" Nitto Trail Grapplers, I decided to stop in just to see if they could work on a tire that big. And, as I would come to find, 42" was their limit or so long as the tire and wheel together weighed 180 lbs or less. I should also note that they had no issues with the tire being mounted on a KMC Grenade beadlock wheel. Of course, I stopped in right when they opened at 8am, had no appointment and they were still able to get everything done by noon! I should note that I had them use tape on weights and being that Nitto makes such amazingly round tires, one didn't require weights, one just needed very few and the rest didn't need more than a small car tire would and these are 42's!

Anyway, kudos to Discount Tire for always being the best place to buy and have tires serviced (y)

20211204092310-c6266a9c-me.jpg
Looks awesome!!!

Vim0971

I want give Discount Tire in Bloomingdale’s, IL kudos too. I bought tires elsewhere had them shipped to my home. The recommended installer blew me off. Discount Tire got me in and back on the road in 2 hours without appointment and I didn’t buy the tires from them. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Last edited:

Discount Tire

I want give Discount Tire in Bloomingdale’s, IL kudos too. I bought tires elsewhere had them shipped to my home. The recommended installer blew me off. Discount Tire got me in and back on the road in 2 hours without appointment and I didn’t buy the tires from them. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

I complain about just about everyone I have ever done business with. :)
Except Discount Tire, no complaints.
LOL

LIttle late seeing these! Thank you to you both for the support!

onlyone

I brought a set of 5 tires and wheels to Discount tire last year. I didn’t even buy them from them. They mounted, balanced and swapped tires for me. Went to pay and they said no charge. I was shocked. I even tried to pay the guys that installed them. No go. I will be purchasing tires from them next time. That’s customer service.

Top Bottom