TAZER Live functions

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
I disabled A Stop and TC in the Live Tazer functions. Meaning, Tazer is supposed to remember the last setting before you shut off vehicle. 80% of the time it works properly. Meaning...I have pushed the A button and the TC button so that they are illuminated (OFF). However...once in a while when I start vehicle the
lights are off (functions ON) and Autostop will be shutting me off at stop signs, traffice lights, etc.
Has anyone else experienced this?

WJCO

Meme King
I disabled A Stop and TC in the Live Tazer functions. Meaning, Tazer is supposed to remember the last setting before you shut off vehicle. 80% of the time it works properly. Meaning...I have pushed the A button and the TC button so that they are illuminated (OFF). However...once in a while when I start vehicle the
lights are off (functions ON) and Autostop will be shutting me off at stop signs, traffice lights, etc.
Has anyone else experienced this?
I have mine set like yours. Mine works correctly every time.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I had the auto start stop turn back on for me once about two months ago. I rechecked the connections and knock on wood it’s been been good since.

Robar

The Enforcer
I have mine set like yours. Mine works correctly every time.
Mine too. No problem at all. In fact, this function alone is worth the price of the Tazer Mini. The tire size function is nice also. LOL

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
My auto stop stuff has been working properly since I installed it, though I’ve noticed it’ll override and turn it back on when gas is low sometimes. A small issue I’ve noticed is with the reverse lights when I push the unlock button 5 times. Last time I used it, only the left side turned on, and it never shut off when I started driving. Had to stop, lock the doors, and unlock them again with the key fob to get it to turn off. I think a reboot is in order, which might be good for yours as well. Also check to see if it’s updated.

Top Bottom