Stock Front Driveshaft Socal

Hilop

Caught the Bug
Anyone have a JT stock front driveshaft in the socal area for a reasonable price? I got hit with 2 expenses on my JT recently or i would buy a 1350. Thanks

CalSgt

Hooked
I might have a stock JL shaft in N. California, if you can’t find one I’ll go looking for it.
2018 JLUR, 3.6L gas

CalSgt

Hooked
Also call around to your local driveline shops and places that specialize in aftermarket builds. I was price shopping for shaft’s because the boot tore off of one. The driveline and gear service shop in Reno was willing to give me a stock take off for almost nothing. They had a pile of them sitting around they had replaced with custom built shafts.

Hilop

Caught the Bug
Also call around to your local driveline shops and places that specialize in aftermarket builds. I was price shopping for shaft’s because the boot tore off of one. The driveline and gear service shop in Reno was willing to give me a stock take off for almost nothing. They had a pile of them sitting around they had replaced with custom built shafts.
Thanks, I actually found one local for free. Eventually going 1350 when the funds are available.

Top Bottom