Smiles Per Gallon... How many are you getting? šŸ™‚

Jsouder53

Hooked
Recently I have been getting better gas mileage driving since I havenā€™t been driving in town as much! Lately Iā€™ve been getting 16-17.5 with 35s. Whatā€™s your MPG?

Attachments

• D686AD22-9C29-474E-B0F0-8EE356E2B48F.jpeg
    D686AD22-9C29-474E-B0F0-8EE356E2B48F.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Recently I have been getting better gas mileage driving since I havenā€™t been driving in town as much! Lately Iā€™ve been getting 16-17.5 with 35s. Whatā€™s your MPG?
I find that I get better MPG around town than I do on the freeway. Most of my driving is 50mph or less and I average around 16mpg with my 33ā€ STT Proā€™s aired to 25/27psi. It drops to 14 or less at 70+ mph.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Driving back up to Carson City from Boulder City in our Gladiator with a pretty strong headwind... I think we were averaging about 8 mpg. When climbing too, about 4 mpg. o_O

Brute

Hooked
Driving Brute down to Las Vegas from WA I averaged 11 mpg...

The last time driving the JK6 on a two hour drive mostly hwy I averaged around 10...

Brute

Hooked
Driving Brute down to Las Vegas from WA I averaged 11 mpg...

The last time driving the JK6 on a two hour drive mostly hwy I averaged around 10...

Robar

The Enforcer
Driving back up to Carson City from Boulder City in our Gladiator with a pretty strong headwind... I think we were averaging about 8 mpg. When climbing too, about 4 mpg. o_O
I was running 8 mpg the other day with a 30 mph head wind. It makes driving less fun.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was running 8 mpg the other day with a 30 mph head wind. It makes driving less fun.
Yeah, Jeeps aren't exactly the most aerodynamic vehicles ever made and the truck bed can't be helping anything. When it's that bad, I just have to change my EVIC to something that doesn't show how bad I'm doing.

WJCO

Meme King
14ish on the JT but I drive like an asshole. My wife drives the JL most of the time and averages 17-18. When I drive it, it drops the average. #turbo #fastandfurious

jeeeep

Hooked
JKU on the freeway 10 or less depending on speed and headwind. mileage dropped by 4mpg after the new catalytic converter.
JLU on freeway 14-15 at 75, better if I drive slower. around town 18,pg if I don't drive like as asshole, rare 18mpg lol
Moab trip strong winds dropped to 13mpg but overall averaged 15.5
both on 37's, the JKU is heavier

Braxtonsag

15.5mpg I was too damn excited on the way to jeep beach. I havenā€™t seen that much since it was brand new. Turns out 1 tons save you money in the extremely long run

My "97 TJ has the 4.0L, manual, 4.10 front/4.11 rear, and 33s. I get 12-13 around town and 15-16 on the freeway. Mostly at 65 mph. The 2-door JK gets 16-17 city and 19-22 on the freeway, also at 65 and about 1900 rpm. It's stock with 3.21s and an auto for now. When I drive like a scumbag... The numbers drop a bit... šŸ˜…

Top Bottom