SEMA 2019 is Almost Here!! What Are You Hoping to See?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Some stuff from LoD Offroad. Hoping they release a signature series rear bumper and rock sliders for the Gladiator.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Eddie, if you would be so kind to keep a lookout for the new rebel bolt on coil over kit for the JT, can you please take a look at the setup and give me your thoughts on it? For the price, I’m thinking it is a good system, and I generally like the stance with 37s (components seem like quality parts) but I’d definitely love to hear your thoughts. This is the kit I am interested in....

https://rebeloffroad.com/recon-complete-2020-gladiator-4-5-overland-stage-2-kit/

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Eddie, if you would be so kind to keep a lookout for the new rebel bolt on coil over kit for the JT, can you please take a look at the setup and give me your thoughts on it? For the price, I’m thinking it is a good system, and I generally like the stance with 37s (components seem like quality parts) but I’d definitely love to hear your thoughts. This is the kit I am interested in....

https://rebeloffroad.com/recon-complete-2020-gladiator-4-5-overland-stage-2-kit/

Lol for real? It’ll sit crazy tall and it’s not really cheaper than other companies.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Really? The angle of the photos I saw looked pretty good and I haven’t seen anyone else have bolt on coil overs for the JT.....I know the setup Eddie got from EVO is amazing but required insane amount of fab, not something I trust to a shop on the east coast nor is it financially feasible. My main concern is indeed it sitting too tall, I don’t want that at all. I just want enough lift to be able to cycle 37s-38s without rubbing but still as low as I can get away with.

Andy5160

Hooked
Really? The angle of the photos I saw looked pretty good and I haven’t seen anyone else have bolt on coil overs for the JT.....I know the setup Eddie got from EVO is amazing but required insane amount of fab, not something I trust to a shop on the east coast nor is it financially feasible. My main concern is indeed it sitting too tall, I don’t want that at all. I just want enough lift to be able to cycle 37s-38s without rubbing but still as low as I can get away with.

Rebel is not full coil overs system only the front is which you can get for $2700 or so from EVO. Rear set up is coil shock not coil over and can be put together through EVO I am sure for about $3200-3400 including track bars. I took JL coils and control arms prices while calculating rear set up cost. Don’t see JT’s on EVO MFG site yet

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Eddie got a double throw down. You can get the bolt ons that don’t require custom fab work.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking forward to see if Leer comes out with a Gladiator camper shell. And their new modular shell that goes from pick up truck to full size hard shell similar to Jeeps freedom panels.

JAGS

Hooked
JL sliders. JL rear bumpers (with or without carrier). Rugged ridge JL fender delete kit?

I’m sure there will be a lot to see and your early coverage has me thinking we may not as much JL stuff as I had hoped with the JT having come out. Kind of a bummer if that’s the case.

Either way, new stuff is always cool and the JT has an it factor.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Please Eddie, get us as much info on that new Dynatrac XD60 Pro float axle, the fact that the pictures they posted on IG show a 5 lug layout and it is full float intrigues me.

Sithwindu

Please Eddie, get us as much info on that new Dynatrac XD60 Pro float axle, the fact that the pictures they posted on IG show a 5 lug layout and it is full float intrigues me.

Don’t believe it’s full float, it just says “full float strength”

Top Bottom