SEMA 2016 RECAP : the GOOD the BAD and the UGLY

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great clear photos..thanks

Thanks! It's too bad that the forum you're trolling from doesn't have any.

attachment.php

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...-from-WAYALIFE&p=793182&viewfull=1#post793182

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Agree with everyone. Great recap and awesome coverage. Better than any magazine for sure.

Ddays

Hooked
Man, I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite out of that bunch! I really hate to say this but that Scout just might have a slight edge over the Wagoneer for 2nd. The 715 concept is just flat out a beast. There isn't one thing I would change on it.

Thanks Eddie and Cindy! A+ as usual. Thank you for taking so much time to do this. :cool:

xlock

No affiliation with the company but it's wild how much you praised and ditched on Fab Fours while consistently getting their name wrong...

xlock

Not offended, I enjoy your posts and have been reading ever since I made the move to the JK.
And to answer Trainwreck the praise was on the Colorado build.
I guess my mission is accomplished as now every mention of the company calls them Fab Fours and not Fab Four in this thread which is all I was trying to accomplish as these guys are true American fabricators.

Last edited:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Not offended, I enjoy your posts and have been reading ever since I made the move to the JK.
I guess my mission is accomplished as now every mention of the company calls them Fab Fours and not Fab Four in this thread which is all I was trying to accomplish as these guys are true American fabricators.

Well, American made or not I personally think Fab Four makes some terrible looking products. Im glad you accomplished what you came here for though:thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Well, American made or not I personally think Fab Four makes some terrible looking products. Im glad you accomplished what you came here for though:thumb:

Agreed. That front end is a travesty, a slap in the face to Jeeps and Jeep history, and just flat out fugly!!!

WJCO

Meme King
No affiliation with the company but it's wild how much you praised and ditched on Fab Fours while consistently getting their name wrong...

We don't delete posts here, so I re-instated yours. You're welcome.

Not sure why you would post something and then delete it as if you're hiding from something :idontknow:

We're all grown ups here, I'm sure we can handle the criticism :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King

I think their work blows, but I it's awesome that they build their catastrophes here in the USA.

Modit

Eddie and Cindy, great job covering the show this year! Thanks for taking us with you via your website.
Regarding the Darth Vader nose, I don't get it and think it's hideous. Also don't understand making a small windshield smaller by adding sheet metal but I do understand people have different tastes and they are welcome to make their Jeep's as ugly as they want.
Regarding the big tires with low profiles, I can't believe the tire companies could sell enough to pay for the molds.

gheller

Thanks for all the coverage, ton of info and pics to browse through.
I'm lovin that Jeep Crew Chief 715 as well as the Daystar Power wagon.

Top Bottom