Rusty's or EVO

rob_bunch

So I am totally on the fence. I am pulling trigger on a 2.5 to 4" lift inside the next couple of months. I am a huge fan of all lifts EVO,,, that being said, I happened to just peek and see what Rusty's had today and now I am officially stumped. I need honest insight either way. Any time in the past that I've called either, I was able to speak to Mel or Rusty respectively. All things being equal regarding support and info,,, which lift will be best for daily driving with mild to moderate wheeling..... GO

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what kits you're looking at but when it comes to control arms, I personally would stick with EVO and mainly because they use Johnny Joints on both ends. Rusty's is a good company and I personally like their tire carrier better than EVO and while I think their suspension kits are probably fine, I'm pretty sure their control arms have clevite bushings on the frame ends. Not that they're bad but if you ever plan on running coilovers or really big flex, they will bind.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If you are planning on getting King shocks, I’m pretty sure you are going to be more than a couple of months out on an EVO kit.

Top Bottom