Reno/Carson Area run 12/17/16 or 12/18/16

benatc1

Hooked
All, I'm hoping to get a run going this coming weekend. I'm free both Saturday and Sunday morning so if people schedule lines up better one way or another I'm flexible. have a couple ideas in mind on where to go but I don't know the snowfall situation everywhere and obviously more is on the way so the run may be pending the weather. Thinking Steve's loop, maybe Billy bob, School bus run out near pyramid lake, or maybe kings canyon if its passable. Any suggestions would be great as well. hope some of you can join!

We will be Running School Bus canyon Saturday Morning 12/17, will meet at the Chevron in Spanish Springs at 8am (on Pyramid way)
Who going:

1. Benatc1
2. FiresJK
3. Daniel (friend)
4. Nevadazielmeister
5. KickRox
6. Robs Red JK

Maybe:

1. DesertCrawler

Last edited:

MiamiU1999

I'd go, but this is our Xmas shopping weekend. We wait until the last minute. I just hiked billy bob and twister last weekend. My rig would struggle up billy bob. Maybe I will get myself an upgrade this Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
I'd go, but this is our Xmas shopping weekend. We wait until the last minute. I just hiked billy bob and twister last weekend. My rig would struggle up billy bob. Maybe I will get myself an upgrade this Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fires and I figured those might be tough with is being wet too, bummer you cant come along but xmas shopping is important this time of year- hope you do get some upgrades!!

TRLJNKY

I feel like such a putz having to bow out but honestly with all the holiday parties and crap going on Im screwed. Been my luck lately. Always a run when I cant make it lol. This month cant end fast enough. Theres nothing more Id like to do than dissappear into the mountains with some friends and get away from all the chaos. Have fun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
I feel like such a putz having to bow out but honestly with all the holiday parties and crap going on Im screwed. Been my luck lately. Always a run when I cant make it lol. This month cant end fast enough. Theres nothing more Id like to do than dissappear into the mountains with some friends and get away from all the chaos. Have fun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app
next time brother! I've missed my fair share too!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Man, wish I could come up for this. Unfortunately I have something the 19th already. The wife and I hope to make a trip up north sooner than later though. Have fun!

Desert Crawler

I may be able to join on Saturday, but Sunday I have an appraiser coming to the house. If not this time I will definitely be down for a run soon. Life should be getting easier for me in the near future.

benatc1

Hooked
Man, wish I could come up for this. Unfortunately I have something the 19th already. The wife and I hope to make a trip up north sooner than later though. Have fun!
I'll miss ya man, look forward to seeing you when your up here, should be able to get out then now that the season is over!

benatc1

Hooked
I may be able to join on Saturday, but Sunday I have an appraiser coming to the house. If not this time I will definitely be down for a run soon. Life should be getting easier for me in the near future.
cool man! looks like we're going to end up going Saturday due to a few other scheduling conflicts.

benatc1

Hooked
Going to Run School Bus canyon in the Nightingale mts up by Pyramid Lake on Saturday morning, appears to be a small group so far, will set a time as we get closer and will keep watching the weather.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Going to Run School Bus canyon in the Nightingale mts up by Pyramid Lake on Saturday morning, appears to be a small group so far, will set a time as we get closer and will keep watching the weather.

Who's all going? Unfortunately, I don't think I can swing this one but if I can, some details would be helpful.

benatc1

Hooked
Who's all going? Unfortunately, I don't think I can swing this one but if I can, some details would be helpful.

Would love it if you could join us! so far Me, FiresJK, going to see if Nevadazeilmister is in today or not, and then I have another friend who is going to come along for the first time. I ventured out that way one time about 10 months ago so any advice would be welcome as always! Will try and set meeting time and place this morning but likely some where up Pyramid Way in Sparks around 7:30-8:30 am Saturday, then we will continue on.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I am in and thank you for the invitation Ben. I am looking forward to this run this Saturday. We did agree on Saturday, right? Or Sunday, I can move schedules.

I am working on inviting KICKROX, a semi newby named David and my good friend Tim (not a forum member...yet). I'll update the thread through Ben. I am curious if MTG or Sharkey can go?

Meanwhile, I will try to find a leak that just sprung up on the PSC power steering pump. I hope it is only a tightening of the fitting...fingers crossed guys.

Top Bottom