RC Rock Crawling with JK Rubicon

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I thought I'd put this video that I randomly came upon on youtube :crazyeyes:

It's actually RC Rock Crawling with a Remote Control JK Rubicon thought it was pretty cool never seen little RC's rock crawling check it out :yup:

Kind of a mini WAYALIFE :thumb:

I will have to say that the JK looks sick but would look better with some WAYALIFE decals :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHt01w1VpH4

rockcrawler26

Yea there is a silver one that they actually took on the rubicon trail. They went the full length of the trail walking behind it with the full scale replica behind them. That was Jeeps requirement for them to be able to put the trail badge on the rc jeep.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Yea there is a silver one that they actually took on the rubicon trail. They went the full length of the trail walking behind it with the full scale replica behind them. That was Jeeps requirement for them to be able to put the trail badge on the rc jeep.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's awesome man I never thought you would see an RC Jeep go full length of the Rubicon for the Trail Badge it deserves it :thumb:

John82601

Be careful, they're addictive :D My son and I have over 20 of them. Some comp crawlers, some trail runners, some racers, etc. Whenever we take a road trip we take a couple of them with us. When we go camping we take a fleet of them with us. Great time-killers and stress relievers. And of course you have to have a mini-me.

5-1-14 - Copy.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Be careful, they're addictive :D My son and I have over 20 of them. Some comp crawlers, some trail runners, some racers, etc. Whenever we take a road trip we take a couple of them with us. When we go camping we take a fleet of them with us. Great time-killers and stress relievers. And of course you have to have a mini-me.

View attachment 103108 [/QUOTE

Nice Jeeps man I agree bout the addiction haha :cheesy: like you said great time killers :thumb:

Top Bottom