Rausch Creek Nov 2nd

nbruno

Hey folks, putting together an RC trip for 11/2, so far looks like 5 jeeps hitting blues and blacks. Hit me up if you're interested in joining.

Veetz

Hey folks, putting together an RC trip for 11/2, so far looks like 5 jeeps hitting blues and blacks. Hit me up if you're interested in joining.

Nate yo gonna do the north side again..it was a blast but I dint get to finish it...count me in as a maybe !

If you don't have a CB yell from your Jeep

nbruno

Nate yo gonna do the north side again..it was a blast but I dint get to finish it...count me in as a maybe !

Hey Veetz, most likely do the north side again. There were a few really tough technical blues we didn't get to yesterday that I would like to hit. I'm guessing they'll take the better part of a day to get through and then finish up on the south side with the few blues and blacks over there. Planning on camping friday night weather permitting.

FuriousDz

Wish I could make this one Nate, had a great time wheeling with ya. Definitely want to hit that last red trail you guys did the next time we go.
Have fun!

nbruno

Wish I could make this one Nate, had a great time wheeling with ya. Definitely want to hit that last red trail you guys did the next time we go.
Have fun!

Hey Mike, wish you could make it too. It was great meeting you and of course wheeling with you. Gonna have to hit that last red soon, a little more washout and it's going to get near impossible on that line we took.

Tackerdown

Banned
Wish I could. I'll be out for a while. I need to save up some money and make a repair. It may have happened on that red but I dont remember hitting anything there.

Tom

nbruno

Wish I could. I'll be out for a while. I need to save up some money and make a repair. It may have happened on that red but I dont remember hitting anything there.

Tom

Is it the tie rod itself that's bent or a tie rod end? And I have a spare stabilizer if you need one, brand new Rubi takeoff.
If its the rod pull it off, straighten it with a long breaker bar or hydraulic jack and put it back on. If its an end that's a $25 replacement part.
Either way we'll see you at RC this Sat right?

Last edited:

Tackerdown

Banned
Is it the tie rod itself that's bent or a tie rod end? And I have a spare stabilizer if you need one, brand new Rubi takeoff.
If its the rod pull it off, straighten it with a long breaker bar or hydraulic jack and put it back on. If its an end that's a $25 replacement part.
Either way we'll see you at RC this Sat right?
Well I couldn't tell I if the bar was bent so maybe you are correct. I appreciate the offer but my sons looks to be in good shape. I'll have to check things out a little closer on sat. This is Dees DD so I want to get everything right for her. I Can't swing sat. My 25th is comming up and I better focus on that or things may get a little ugly around here . lol

Tom

nbruno

Well I couldn't tell I if the bar was bent so maybe you are correct. I appreciate the offer but my sons looks to be in good shape. I'll have to check things out a little closer on sat. This is Dees DD so I want to get everything right for her. I Can't swing sat. My 25th is comming up and I better focus on that or things may get a little ugly around here . lol

Tom

I gotcha, 25th huh? Impressive, congrats. Hope to see you out there soon.

Veetz

Hey Veetz, most likely do the north side again. There were a few really tough technical blues we didn't get to yesterday that I would like to hit. I'm guessing they'll take the better part of a day to get through and then finish up on the south side with the few blues and blacks over there. Planning on camping friday night weather permitting.

Ok I'm in

Top Bottom