Random Photos

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 360049

I would say things are getting serious. [emoji851] lol

Lol. Good for you. I was dead set on a JL until I saw the gladiator was using hydro blue. Changed my mind quickly. That's always been my favorite Jeep color. If you're thinking about that color, it's orgasmic. Almost 2 years later and no regrets. I still regularly have people stop me to ask about the color.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
No turning around now...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Haha yup deposits take out. Now the long wait.

Lol. Good for you. I was dead set on a JL until I saw the gladiator was using hydro blue. Changed my mind quickly. That's always been my favorite Jeep color. If you're thinking about that color, it's orgasmic. Almost 2 years later and no regrets. I still regularly have people stop me to ask about the color.

Thanks! I was thinking the same thing with the JL but saw how good Eddie and Cindys JT wheeled it changed my mind. Plus today test driving one sealed the deal. So much better than my old JK. The color choice took a bit I was deciding between this color, Nacho, and the red but ultimately decided the blue not as flashy.

Discount Tire

That's cool. My first vehicle as a 1960 truck like that in green when I lived in Michigan. It has 3 on the tree and was a fun to drive but not easy to steer and brake like todays vehicles.

jdofmemi

That's cool. My first vehicle as a 1960 truck like that in green when I lived in Michigan. It has 3 on the tree and was a fun to drive but not easy to steer and brake like todays vehicles.

For some reason I find "three on the tree" and "fun to drive" in the same sentence to be an oxymoron.

I drove many cars growing up with three on the tree, and not one of them fell in the fun category.

My dad would buy used trucks equipped like that for cheap, since no one wanted them, and swap in a four speed, drive it a few years and sell it for more than he paid, since they were so cheap with the three speeds in them.

As for the steering and brakes, that huge wheel had two functions, more leverage for the armstrong steering, and more leverage for pulling down when you were cramming on the brakes.

And by the way, Ford had by far the worst brakes in an era of bad brakes.

Top Bottom