Random Internet Shit you've come across

jesse3638

Hooked
This is a real news story written by a local New outlet. All I have to say is we're fucked. However the comments are pretty entertaining.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This is a real news story written by a local New outlet. All I have to say is we're fucked. However the comments are pretty entertaining.

It’s like having to learn a new language. I’m sorry, but I’m not going to do it. If that means losing jobs, well let them hire the people that won’t work. I’ll make out.

WJCO

Meme King

Wow. A coroner that doesn't know what a penis is? Was he the same guy that declared Epstein's death a suicide?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
5A1D24AE-A8BE-4135-BD09-B27C27EBA5FD.jpeg
“Boehlert and Brock were the pioneers of the vilification and utter destruction of people. The power they wielded on social media is and was unworldly.”

Spazbyt

Hooked
View attachment 374003
“Boehlert and Brock were the pioneers of the vilification and utter destruction of people. The power they wielded on social media is and was unworldly.”

Well any loss of life is sad and I'm sure he had family and friends that will miss him. For that reason I will refrain from any "Canceled!" jokes.

JT@623

Hooked
View attachment 374003

Good riddance

Top Bottom