Random Internet Shit you've come across

jesse3638

Hooked
:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 373800
Good thing I get gas at Costco and it saved me $14. This thing just cost me $15.05...haha.

View attachment 373780
It’s on the Internet, so it must be true…
Hopefully it pans out
so, where to find that unicorn return of 12% .....
So even if he’s wrong and misses it by half (he’s not wrong btw) it’s still better than wasting the opportunity and missing out on the 5th wonder of the world otherwise known as compound interest.
I took the Dave Ramsey course when I was younger, great stuff to learn. Even better if it’s applied.

In my early 20’s I was gifted a couple of his books. It gave me a solid foundation to live off of and now I enjoy giving the books away to the new younger guys at work. But you are right. Its only beneficial if one applies themselves.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hopefully it pans out

So even if he’s wrong and misses it by half (he’s not wrong btw) it’s still better than wasting the opportunity and missing out on the 5th wonder of the world otherwise known as compound interest.

In my early 20’s I was gifted a couple of his books. It gave me a solid foundation to live off of and now I enjoy giving the books away to the new younger guys at work. But you are right. Its only beneficial if one applies themselves.
I was I was told about him ten years earlier.

Jsouder53

Hooked
What the hell… I sure hope there are enough people against this shit!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Hopefully it pans out

He’s right about a lot of things. Others, he isn’t. He advises people to stop saving in their 401-k, until out of debt. Avoiding debt is a good thing. Most people won’t stay out of debt, and won’t have retirement savings, though. His post about saving $100 a month is proof of the power of compound interest, even if your return isn’t that high.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Duluth Trading Company:

Here at Duluth, every product has a story. And in the case of our new Beard Felt Hat, the rich, soft durability is a tribute to old-world craft and tradition.

Harvested just once a year from the chins of 10 free-range lumberjacks who live and chop in the legendary oak savanna in Montfort, Wisconsin, these fine follicles produce a felt material as strong as it is luxurious.

“Hand-chopping wood raises testosterone to promote beard growth and produce finer, stronger beard hair,” reports 4th-generation beard farmer Jerry V., who, along with his wife Jen, is responsible for feeding, grooming and eventually hand-shearing the farm’s beardstock. “My great-great-grandfather brought this know-how over from the old country before the Civil War – and now we’re the last beard farm in the country doing it this way. It’s also a completely sustainable product.”

Sure, it’s more work to care for the lumberjacks this way, and the bill for T-bones to fill them up is always climbing, but for Jerry, the pride of a job well done makes it all worthwhile.

“Every time I see one of these fedoras I smile, knowing our work has paid off – and your Angry Beaver’s pelt has been spared again.”

dlth.co/smDuluth D65D8C3E-B141-4109-8A71-5D3384CF6934.jpeg

Top Bottom