Random Internet Shit you've come across

Lunentucker

Chick-fil-A, Inc.’s commitment to EEO, Non-Harassment, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion​

Chick-fil-A, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, equity and inclusion. We make employment decisions on a non-discriminatory basis and remain committed to maintaining work environments free from any form of harassment.

It has been and shall continue to be our policy that we do not discriminate in employment decisions or tolerate any form of harassment based upon sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy, age, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status and/or any other status, classification, or factor protected by federal, state, or local law.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Chick-fil-A, Inc.’s commitment to EEO, Non-Harassment, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion​

Chick-fil-A, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, equity and inclusion. We make employment decisions on a non-discriminatory basis and remain committed to maintaining work environments free from any form of harassment.

It has been and shall continue to be our policy that we do not discriminate in employment decisions or tolerate any form of harassment based upon sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy, age, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status and/or any other status, classification, or factor protected by federal, state, or local law.

Is it bad to be EEO now?

Tixslam

Just sell me some freakin chicken. Don't preach to me, just serve me and tell me "It's my pleasure". I haven't eaten there since the foot washing BS and doubt I'll ever go back now.

I imagine that my employer's statement is similar, but they would definitely discriminate based on mental disability since they pay us based on our mental abilities. Is there something unusual in this non-descrimination statement?

Aceisback

Hooked

Just the long winded new way to say that we treat everyone equally that will appease all the green hairs.
While I don’t necessarily agree with rewriting long standing policies with new age terminology I can see where they have to do this in today’s climate.
I have to go to a lot of VA appointments in Fresno and I go to Chick fil A each and every time. Spicy Deluxe with a Frosted Lemonade. While I’m enjoying my quite good meal I am doing so in the presence of Fresno counties’ finest, elderly folks, high school kids, green haired black spectacled freaks, BLMers, families, etc. The food is so damn good that it brings everyone together, well at least let’s them eat in peace. Even the ones that really want to burn the place down because of their stance on traditional marriage like the food so much that they leave it standing.
As long as they keep their seasonal Peach shake I will be a lifelong patron.

Just the long winded new way to say that we treat everyone equally that will appease all the green hairs.
While I don’t necessarily agree with rewriting long standing policies with new age terminology I can see where they have to do this in today’s climate.
I have to go to a lot of VA appointments in Fresno and I go to Chick fil A each and every time. Spicy Deluxe with a Frosted Lemonade. While I’m enjoying my quite good meal I am doing so in the presence of Fresno counties’ finest, elderly folks, high school kids, green haired black spectacled freaks, BLMers, families, etc. The food is so damn good that it brings everyone together, well at least let’s them eat in peace. Even the ones that really want to burn the place down because of their stance on traditional marriage like the food so much that they leave it standing.
BLMrs. Bureau Of Land Management people! I like those guys since they often allow jeeps on their land!

CalSgt

Hooked
Is it bad to be EEO now?

Really, the whole statement is copied almost word-for-word from Federal EEO/DFEH verbiage and every large business has a same or similar statement regarding hiring practices.

Except Indian reservation ran enterprises…. They outright say natives get hired first.

Top Bottom