Rancho Shocks and Steering Stabilizer, NEW. (SOCAL)

Skid_Kid

SOLD!!!!!!

I am selling my RS900XL shocks and RS5000 steering stabilizer. All still in the boxes and never used. Going on deployment soon and going a different route when I get back. Front shock part numbers are RS999331, rear shocks are RS999332 and the steering stabilizer kit is RS97356. From Quadratec this bundle is over $500. Being the SHOCKTOBER deal is going on through Rancho and it is buy three and get the 4th free. I am only asking $400 for the 4 shocks and stabilizer kit. Here is the right up copy and pasted.

RS9000XL Shock Absorbers
2.75” Body Diameter
18mm Diameter Piston Rod
Liquid Metallic Finish
Available MyRide 9-Position Manual Tuning System
Nitrogen gas charged
RANCHO® Red Polyurethane Bushings
Protective Boot Included
Limited Lifetime Warranty

RS5000 Steering Stabilizer
Here is the world's best-selling high performance "light truck class" shock absorber. These shocks feature twin-tub cellular gas design and ten stage velocity sensitive valving for improved ride quality, both on and off road. The all-weather red boot is included with each shock.

Steering Stabilizer Bracket
Required for Steering Stabilizer installation. Relocates the stabilizer up out of harms way to on above the tie rod of the vehicle.

photo 2.jpg

Last edited:

rubicrawl

Bolt one nice work brotha when you deploying we go to get together for a goodbye BBQ or something and go wheeling too

Top Bottom