Rancho 9000 settings, what are you running?

FuriousDz

Ill be installing these soon and was just wondering what everyone has them dialed in at or what a good starting point is?

thanks

scull20

I never fumbled with mine. They've been on the softest setting since I put them on about a year ago. Everything rides fine for me thus far.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
X2 on the softest setting... There's nothing heavy involved with my jeep. No heavy bumpers and nothing is in the back when it comes to daily driving. Ride is nice and soft. :thumb:

FuriousDz

Good info, thanks guys!

My Jeep will be pretty light. Stock front bumper for now and just the 35 hanging off the back.

As soon as I can I'll have the 1/4 pounder w/stinger up front with a winch.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spazbyt

Hooked
3 up front and 2 in the rear for me as well. If you haven't already take the knob off the shock body and fill the hole with grease. Mine rusted up and wouldn't adjust after a few hundred miles on salty midwest roads.

FuriousDz

3 up front and 2 in the rear for me as well. If you haven't already take the knob off the shock body and fill the hole with grease. Mine rusted up and wouldn't adjust after a few hundred miles on salty midwest roads.

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking about hitting the whole shock with fluid film to see if that would help with that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom