Prorock 44 drag link flip?

Spazbyt

Hooked
I got the prorock under the manivan today but I failed to notice the Rancho knuckles require a flipped drag link. I want to do hydro assist in the future and I noticed Evo makes a drag link flip and raised track bar bracket with integrated hydro tabs. Is that compatible with the prorock and or does it require to be welded on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210410-163051_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210410-163051_Firefox.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 1

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
They do have one available for the pr44 last I checked. Just make sure you select the pr option when ordering as that and the standard 44 are different

fiend

Caught the Bug
Keep in mind the Rancho knuckles raise the tie rod up 1.5 inches. When I went with the ranchos I had to cut my hydro tabs off and raise them up. I’m running a synergy weld on mount. I don’t know how the evo looks but you might have the same issue.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Thanks for the quick replies guys. I went with the EVO bolt on raised track bar and flipped drag link. I will need some more time to iron out the ram assist. I didn't even think about the tie rod being higher.

jeeeep

Hooked
too late now but on my 2010 JKU I have the rancho knuckles with synergy front track bar and flip drag link.
if ram assist is in your plans, you will want to weld on the raised track bar bracket
I don't weld but I prepped it and got it setup per the instructions then had a mobile welder come weld it up in my driveway.

MericaMade

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I went with the EVO bolt on raised track bar and flipped drag link. I will need some more time to iron out the ram assist. I didn't even think about the tie rod being higher.

My buddy bent his Evo drag link pretty bad with his ram assist I don't think its strong enough for ram use.

Top Bottom