Project ACCUAIR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good so far. Great they're willing to act on the feedback you're providing too. (y)
Fortunately, Mark asked me to do this specifically knowing I would give their kit a hard look and give him honest feedback. He's hoping that I can help improve what they have and that's what I like about him and this company.

Glad to hear it and you know we'll put it to the test. I can tell you that ACCUAIR has done their own tests with OVERLOADING this Gladiator with way more weight than it should hold and/or pull and the numbers they gave me were impressive. Of course, they don't recommend people carry or pull more than what is recommended by Jeep.

As far as the problems go, we were about to plan a trip out to your shop to get the work done but then, half way back to Boulder City, I wasn't even sure if we'd make it there. In any case, I think the passenger side rear axle flange is a bit bent and I've already gotten the go on having them replaced with chromoly. If and when we have the time, we may still head out your way to do that LOL
Yeah probably a good call before in granaded itself causing a huge mess. Always here and happy to help out so just say the word whenever you guys need.

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks for sharing some pics, looks pretty good and the feed back you’re giving all sounds pretty good for the right situation. Also kinda seems like he gave you a busted ass Jeep lol, but I won’t hold that against the suspension

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Thanks for the review. So far it looks good on the amount of flex you got. Kind of shocked me but interested to see the video too! Keep it coming. 👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It only takes a sharp stick on the trail to puncture a bag. This seems like a major weakness of the system. The bags seem very exposed.
I have only wheeled in the thick woods of Maine, deep mud trenches of Michigan's Drummond Island, through the slick and thick trees of Washington and forested trails of Colorado, California, South Dakota and more and in that limited time, I can say that I have NEVER had a renegade stick get caught up in my coils. I mean... ever or even close or even seen it. But then, I am new to this Jeep thing and clearly have more to learn.

Top Bottom