Premium uppers

jsford5

Hey all. I’m new here. I’m having my 2021 Willys 2 door manual built as we speak. When going through the build list, I chose the dual door group with premium uppers. My dealer called and said they can’t add the premium uppers after all. I’m going in to my dealer to discuss today, but wanted you guys to weigh in on this. If they’re not premium, what are they made of? I live in MN and it gets cold here in the winter. I just don’t want them to be vinyl or something. Thanks in advance!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all. I’m new here. I’m having my 2021 Willys 2 door manual built as we speak. When going through the build list, I chose the dual door group with premium uppers. My dealer called and said they can’t add the premium uppers after all. I’m going in to my dealer to discuss today, but wanted you guys to weigh in on this. If they’re not premium, what are they made of? I live in MN and it gets cold here in the winter. I just don’t want them to be vinyl or something. Thanks in advance!
Really? Well that sucks. When we ordered our 2-door with half doors, we could ONLY get it with premium uppers. The standard uppers are made out of sailcloth which is kind of like a vinyl. It's a good fabric.

Upvote 0

jsford5

Really? Well that sucks. When we ordered our 2-door with half doors, we could ONLY get it with premium uppers. The standard uppers are made out of sailcloth which is kind of like a vinyl. It's a good fabric.
Thanks for the reply. I should irritate my post. I’m super new to the Jeep world, so pardon my noobness. Does the Jeep come with standard solid doors, and then come with the half doors packed in the back? So I have standard solid doors, and the option to swap with the half doors?

Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the reply. I should irritate my post. I’m super new to the Jeep world, so pardon my noobness. Does the Jeep come with standard solid doors, and then come with the half doors packed in the back? So I have standard solid doors, and the option to swap with the half doors?
Yup. This video will explain it.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom