Possible good news for Jeepers

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
What they left out is California has a waived that allowed stricter rules that the EPA must approve every year. They are sure to try and not extend the waiver too. Either way I don't think you'll see much change. Auto makers powertrain planning is years in the making. Can't just be changed overnight. Esp when u never know what the next administration will do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Either way I don't think you'll see much change. Auto makers powertrain planning is years in the making. Can't just be changed overnight. Esp when u never know what the next administration will do.

It's a bummer but it makes total sense to me. Even if this were to hold up for the long haul, I doubt we'd see the effects or benefits of it for years to come.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I’m not looking for a reversion. I was just hoping to stall them a bit. Ultimately, I think we’ll live in a country, where the average Joe can’t buy a pickup, or SUV, one day. Every time I see a high school kid, roll coal in an F250, I think the environmental wackos are seeing it and planning to get rid of that type of vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SJCJK

Kalifornia is going to protect me from my coffee. Judge ruled that a prop 65 causes cancer label be on there. Ridiculous. The scientific evidence is all over the place. Some small group started a lawsuit and the judge caved. Same risk as above with the cars. Thanks Kalifornia. I love it here but hate the politics and regulations.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Kalifornia is going to protect me from my coffee. Judge ruled that a prop 65 causes cancer label be on there. Ridiculous. The scientific evidence is all over the place. Some small group started a lawsuit and the judge caved. Same risk as above with the cars. Thanks Kalifornia. I love it here but hate the politics and regulations.

It’s a beautiful state. It’s too bad you all are held hostage by a handful of cities.

FallonJeeper

I’m not looking for a reversion. I was just hoping to stall them a bit. Ultimately, I think we’ll live in a country, where the average Joe can’t buy a pickup, or SUV, one day. Every time I see a high school kid, roll coal in an F250, I think the environmental wackos are seeing it and planning to get rid of that type of vehicle.

Well, if it looks like an assault vehicle, it should be banned. [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom