POLL : What Size Tire are You Running on Your Jeep?

What size tire are you running on your Jeep?

• 30" or Less

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 31"

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 32" (255)

Votes: 13 2.7%
  • 33" (265-285)

Votes: 82 16.9%
  • 35" (305-315)

Votes: 163 33.5%
  • 37"

Votes: 171 35.2%
  • 38"

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • 39"

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • 40" or Bigger

Votes: 40 8.2%

• Total voters

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cindy and I are trying to get a better understanding of what size tire most of the members here on WAYALIFE are running. If you could please let us know by voting on our poll, we'd be most grateful. Of course, if you could also take a moment to let us know what you normally air them down to for the trail (if at all), you may just WIN a brand new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool with digital gauge and carrying case!*

Thank you for your help :)

20210412190451-d771f3fc.jpg

* A winner will be selected at random and announced on this thread.

Of course, you can always just buy one of these new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tools directly from Off Road Evolution. Simply click on the following link:

• Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments.
• Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preference
• Easy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a large clear display during the day.
• Digital gauge turns on and off with the press of a button and auto off in 2.5 minutes to conserve battery life.
• Instant pressure checks during deflation are easily made by the simple sliding up and down of the gauges outer valve collar.
• Extended stem for ease of use on all wheels including deep wheels and bead locks.
• Main valve, stem and hose are made from durable corrosion resistant brass and stainless steel materials.
• Hand held digital gauge unit is strategically isolated with a elastic rubber outer barrier for protection.
• Tool comes in a highly protective ready to go storage case for ease of storage and product protection.

UPDATE: WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY is mijku

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I typically run my tires at about 14-16 psi most any time I hit dirt and just to smooth out the ride. On the rocks, I'll go down to 8-10 psi depending on how tough the trail is.

FFPulley77

Hooked
I run 33’s but am looking at going to 35’s for now. I air down to 18 psi on the trail, only because I’m not comfortable going lower as I’m still on factory wheels.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
295/70R17 which are 33”+. 15psi on stock wheels works good. 13psi and I seem to have bead sealing issues.

Elroy231

Jumping up to 40s when this next phase of my build is complete. They will be aired down to around 8 to 10 psi.

Bierpower

Hooked
265's for now. Usually air down to ~12psi. The nittos seem fairly stiff so I don't worry too much about losing a bead.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
35’s on both JKUR’s. The gladiator is running stock 33’s for now. Air down to 15 psi but only if absolutely necessary because I don’t currently have a way to air back up. 😢

hhjeepin

37” Cooper SST Pro, on American Racing ATX 756 Slab Bead locks; aired down to 12-13psi most times in the desert and the rocks; down to 8-10psi in the sand.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
37s on the JTR and 35s on the JKU. I keep the pressure at 30psi... mainly because I never got an air compressor. Lol.

RLW007

Cindy and I are trying to get a better understanding of what size tire most of the members here on WAYALIFE are running. If you could please let us know by voting on our poll, we'd be most grateful. Of course, if you could also take a moment to let us know what you normally air them down to for the trail (if at all), you may just WIN a brand new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool with digital gauge and carrying case!*

Thank you for your help :)

20210412190451-d771f3fc.jpg

* A winner will be selected at random and announced on this thread.

Of course, you can always just buy one of these new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tools directly from Off Road Evolution. Simply click on the following link:

• Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments.
• Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preference
• Easy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a large clear display during the day.
• Digital gauge turns on and off with the press of a button and auto off in 2.5 minutes to conserve battery life.
• Instant pressure checks during deflation are easily made by the simple sliding up and down of the gauges outer valve collar.
• Extended stem for ease of use on all wheels including deep wheels and bead locks.
• Main valve, stem and hose are made from durable corrosion resistant brass and stainless steel materials.
• Hand held digital gauge unit is strategically isolated with a elastic rubber outer barrier for protection.
• Tool comes in a highly protective ready to go storage case for ease of storage and product protection.
15# on 37’s
28 on the pavement

Top Bottom