Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

JKbrick

Yeah, that’s something with the City of Houston. Their colors are weird.

Back home ours weren’t the standard red either. They were yellow with either a red, orange, green or blue top. Each color told the driver/operator how many gpm’s he could expect out of it.

Still, it pisses me off when people park in front of them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Yellow marked for gpm is what we did here too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FFPulley77

Hooked

People never cease to amaze me.

We had to push a car out from in front of our station at about 3 am. Some dude was at a party down the street and decided to park right in front of the bay door.
When we got back off the call he was there with the cops trying to tell them to write up a wreck report because his bumper got fucked up from. That big chrome bumper didn’t have a scratch and the cop wrote him a ticket and called him a moron for parking in front of a fire station.... good times. [emoji23][emoji23]

jdofmemi

Deserved everything he got. I hope his insurance denies the claim as well.

I can't believe that of all the people walking around it, no one thought to pull the hose out a bit to get rid of the kink.

People never cease to amaze me.

We had to push a car out from in front of our station at about 3 am. Some dude was at a party down the street and decided to park right in front of the bay door.
When we got back off the call he was there with the cops trying to tell them to write up a wreck report because his bumper got fucked up from. That big chrome bumper didn’t have a scratch and the cop wrote him a ticket and called him a moron for parking in front of a fire station.... good times. [emoji23][emoji23]

That's funny!

He's lucky it was just the bumper. Could have broadsided it and pushed it to the far curb.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Lol. Exactly. The Greenies don't seem to think things through. The cost, lack of resources, and environmental damage to build these "clean" vehicles is absurd. And honestly, a typical ICE engine (overlander grammar) burns pretty damn clean nowadays. No reason to reinvent the wheel.

Exactly...
Snap149.png

Jsouder53

Hooked
Everything about Tacoma’s... At work, I switch between Toyota Tacoma’s and Chevy Colorados depending on which truck is available for me to drive for the day.

I cannot stand driving Tacoma’s, I feel like I’m driving a Camry by the way I sit in the driver seat. From sitting the way I do, my right knee has become sore. When driving up inclines, the Tacoma is constantly gear hunting. The 4 wheel drive system sucks, they constantly get stuck in the snow, even with snow tires.

I can’t complain about the Chevy Colorado, they do great.

Ddays

Hooked
Tortilla chips and french fries with not enough salt. :mad: Totally worthless. I'm not eating the damn things for the health benefits.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
When someone steals your packages [emoji403] from your porch. F@ckin thieves, wish I was home to shoot them! First time it happened. [emoji35]

Well on the bright side, I got fully refunded and guess I will ship everything to my dock at work for now on.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

When someone steals your packages [emoji403] from your porch. F@ckin thieves, wish I was home to shoot them! First time it happened. [emoji35]

Well on the bright side, I got fully refunded and guess I will ship everything to my dock at work for now on.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

That sucks Ric.

You're right, should be able to just shoot them.

Top Bottom