ONE WEEK till SEMA 2022!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy shit this year flew by.
Man, you ain't kidding!
Let me guess, the gladiator will be at the EVO booth showing some new goodies...
LOL - good guess šŸ˜
Iā€™d like to see some sweet JL or JTs running 40+ tires on D44s. Haha
:ROFLMAO: That would never happen at SEMA
Love to see anything and everything since I just brought home a new blank slate šŸ˜

View attachment 380703
Well, I hope we can bring it to you :)
looking forward to the coverage!
Awesome :)
Looking forward to it . For us poor folks still rolling in JKā€™s Curios to see if theyā€™ve been left behind
It's a shame how it works that way but I'll look.
I just enjoy seeing whatever it is that catches your eye. New products, nice builds and the crazy ā€œonly at SEMAā€ builds.
Looking forward to seeing what you share.
Awesome :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really just want to see gas and diesel powered goodness. Super chargers, turbo chargers, diesel def delete kits.

No electric re-powered trash. No extra battery this or that. No overlanding solar kits. No sir. Just high horse power and low end torque provided by the good stuff.
LOL - I am so with you on this!
Waiting to see what your completed Gladiator looks like. Been watching Mel Wades videos on it build up.
Awesome! Hope to show it off soon (y)
Would like to see some Bronco's also.
Well, if SEMA is anything like last year where everyone and their mother brought out a Bronco, it might be all we can show. That said, I hope it's not the case. Would love to cover more Jeep stuff again.
42ā€ Tires on 40ā€ wheels... and paint matched suspension.
LOL - in a way, they are what make SEMA so much fun. To laugh at if nothing else šŸ¤Ŗ
I would like to see an emphasis on 2 door Jeeps.
seems like most folks are enamored with the 4 door and gladiators
It'd be nice but we can only cover what manufacturers bring to the show. Unfortunately, 2-doors is not where the market has been.
If Alu cab has a booth, please check out their new contour canopy for the Gladiator! Thanks!
Cool - I'll keep an eye out.
Awesome!! Iā€™m still up in the air on making it out there but know I can count on good footage if I canā€™t! Hope you guys have a great time and toked to see and check out the JT šŸ‘šŸ¼
Hope you can make it out but if not, we'll do our best to highlight what we can.
I'll also be at SEMA This year working for my Customer Hammerhead Armor
Nice!
Canā€™t wait for the coverage.
Happy to hear it :)

Ever since Jeep unveiled the J-6 Gladiator concept a couple years back I've loved it. Would like to see more ultra functional purpose built rigs rather than 6x6, 6-doored monster Jeeps on 54s and bright green Dana 30s or 44s.

jeep-j6-concept-rocks.jpg

And I'd also like to see, say hypothetically, a 40 gallon fuel tank and EVO's trailing arms on a white JT... šŸ‘€

JAGS

Hooked
^^^ Seems all the bronco hype has died down a bit. Or at least itā€™s not everywhere on my YouTube feed like it was. Hopefully quite a bit more jeep/JL stuff than last year.

TonyT

Caught the Bug
I'm more interested in the business side of things. What companies are making a good showing with new and innovative products, and which ones are just going through the motions.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
An interview with that Rancho guy, he is such a goof!!! :)

Hope to see you guys when I am walking around this year, since we will not have a booth.

And, with that said, we'd love to know if there's anything in particular that you would like to see? (y)

20221023153854-29fce622.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Start a running count of how many lifted vehicles donā€™t have front driveshafts
LOL - now that's funny.
Ever since Jeep unveiled the J-6 Gladiator concept a couple years back I've loved it. Would like to see more ultra functional purpose built rigs rather than 6x6, 6-doored monster Jeeps on 54s and bright green Dana 30s or 44s.

View attachment 380723

And I'd also like to see, say hypothetically, a 40 gallon fuel tank and EVO's trailing arms on a white JT... šŸ‘€
Well, this is SEMA and the name of the game there is typically, over the top BLING! But, there are exceptions to the rule and as you know, I do always try to look for them. Hope to share all that I find :)

Oh, and yeah, I might be able to do something about that hypothetical too :D
It SEMA, thatā€™s just a given. Lol.
Yep! šŸ¤Ŗ
If you come across a clean FSJ Cherokee, please take plenty of photos.
I actually think there might be one (modernized and built up) coming to the show. I'll be sure to look for it.
I'm more interested in the business side of things. What companies are making a good showing with new and innovative products, and which ones are just going through the motions.
Sadly, most of the companies in this industry have been adsorbed into just a handful of mega companies and today, there really isn't a whole lot going on in terms of innovation. That said, there are new companies that make their way in to the scene and like you, I am always interested in what they bring to the show.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
An interview with that Rancho guy, he is such a goof!!! :)

Hope to see you guys when I am walking around this year, since we will not have a booth.
LOL - bummed that you guys won't be showing at the show but I do hope to bump into you there (y)

Oh yeah!! In just one week, it'll be that crazy time of year again. The one where you'll get to see all kinds of new aftermarket products being made for the Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator as well as some out of this world blingy builds. I am of course talking about, SEMA! And, just as Cindy and I have been doing for almost 20 years now, we'll be bringing the show directly to you through our videos, photos and commentaries on everything that we see. And, with that said, we'd love to know if there's anything in particular that you would like to see? (y)

20221023153854-29fce622.jpg
You guys to do all the cool shit! I need SEMA tickets!

Brute

Hooked
Trade shows are always interestingā€¦for decades Iā€™ve attended my industryā€™s trade shows, and saw the expansion and contraction of the show size due to market forces and the economyā€¦SEMA is no different in this respectā€¦

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Canā€™t wait until you do an in-depth Vedic on your build. As for SEMA I honestly just like the craftsmanship that goes into many of their builds.
Oh yeah, most of the custom builds on display, especially hotrods and whatnot are out of this world. Some of the Jeeps... not sure why but some of them are almost embarrassing to see.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I really am hoping to see more Gladiator stuff or Jeep stuff is general. Seems like last year was all Bronco and that's great but, I am a Jeep guy.
I agree there was too many broncos lol Hopefully there will be more manufacturers there too. Maybe the year of the 392. šŸ˜¬

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I agree there was too many broncos lol Hopefully there will be more manufacturers there too. Maybe the year of the 392. šŸ˜¬
I've looked at the list of vendors and there are a lot more coming this year but I couldn't tell you what they're bringing with them or what they'll feature.

Top Bottom