NFL Draft 2021

Brute

Hooked
The draft begins in a couple hours...should get interesting about the third pick...but with the news that Aaron Rodgers announced to GB that he is not returning to the team, I think there will be some early pick trades to get him...

jdofmemi

The draft begins in a couple hours...should get interesting about the third pick...but with the news that Aaron Rodgers announced to GB that he is not returning to the team, I think there will be some early pick trades to get him...
There is some serious drama!

Didn't hear that till I read this. It will be interesting for sure.

Brute

Hooked
Don’t be surprised if the Niners trade the third pick for him...he went to Cal and was a Niners fan growing up...

jdofmemi

Don’t be surprised if the Niners trade the third pick for him...he went to Cal and was a Niners fan growing up...
Hmmm, going to be very interesting.

Good thing I have my Sirius app, I can listen in live form wherever I happen to be stick at

FFPulley77

Hooked
Mac Jones to the Patriots will be interesting in the coming years. I’m not a Bama fan, nor am I a Pats fan, but I think that’ll be a good combination.

Brute

Hooked
Mac Jones to the Patriots will be interesting in the coming years. I’m not a Bama fan, nor am I a Pats fan, but I think that’ll be a good combination.
I think it's a great fit...and the Pats didn't need to trade up to get him at 15...

Now the Raiders, on the other hand...never fail to disappoint. Picked an obscure OT that they could have gotten him in the 2nd rd...and passed on several really good players that were still available...including the linebacker from ND, JOK...and there was a better OT available in Darrisaw from Vir Tech. I would even have taken WR E Moore from Ole Miss at 17

jdofmemi

I think it's a great fit...and the Pats didn't need to trade up to get him at 15...

Now the Raiders, on the other hand...never fail to disappoint. Picked an obscure OT that they could have gotten him in the 2nd rd...and passed on several really good players that were still available...including the linebacker from ND, JOK...and there was a better OT available in Darrisaw from Vir Tech. I would even have taken WR E Moore from Ole Miss at 17
Yes. I shook my head at their choices as well.

Top Bottom