Next Generation JL for JAGS

JAGS

Hooked
Lol hopefully you'll have some luck this spring/ summer. Crazy your kids are about to be driving their own cars! We're about a month away from our first's arrival

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m ready to give it away. Lol. The kids have a Subaru weighting for them in the wings. Though my daughter still wants a renegade or compass.

I’ve been gone for too long. Congrats to you and Alex. Your world will never be the same. Mostly in a good way. Ha ha.

JAGS

Hooked
JAGS headed out for a little adventure. Sedona is the destination.

IMG_9844.jpg
IMG_7097.jpg
IMG_7081.jpg

More pics to be shared as there is so much beauty here.

But first..talk about a first day starting with a bang! There is a reason why I ALWAYS carries safety gear. Mostly because good friends told me many moons ago. And since then I’ve learned you just never know.

This rental side by side was in front of us a ways. We see a big dust cloud. As we roll up, shit was on its side. Two passengers still climbing out. First......make sure everyone is ok. Wife and one son a little bit in shock and will have some bruises, but were able to move, talk, etc. Next, used my tow strap to help get get their vehicle upright.

IMG_7149.jpg
IMG_7152.jpg
IMG_7155.jpg
IMG_7156.jpg

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Glad you guys were there to help out

Awesome pictures, looks like a great run other than the side by side crash.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jeeeep

Hooked
Looks like a good time! :thumb:

Side x side lucky to have you show up when you did, could've been a different outcome had they been injured.

JAGS

Hooked
Great scenery! Looks like a great place to adventure. That famikybis fortunate you were there. Very cool you were able to help them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad you guys were there to help out

Awesome pictures, looks like a great run other than the side by side crash.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Awesome pictures and I really love that area.
Glad you were able to help out and that everyone was ok

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool pics. Sedona is awesome. The road going there up through Oak Creek Canyon is amazing.

Looks like a good time! :thumb:

Side x side lucky to have you show up when you did, could've been a different outcome had they been injured.

Thanks.

Sedona is great. Last time we were here was with my then stock JK about 7-8 years ago. Now with my JL.

Was a little worried what we might be rolling up on seeing arms and legs crawling out. I helped them out, made sure they were ok and had a cell phone working. Then we left as the wife might have killed the hot shot husband. Lol.

JAGS

Hooked
A road trip and a rescue...a nice way to spend the day...

A great start to the week, right. Just gonna enjoy the peace and R&R Sedona offers.

Glad to see you and the family getting out. We've got some camping trips planned and hoping we'll be able to fit everything in the Jeep...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Jeep fills up quick. Do a test run so you can figure out your essentials. We almost left a kid so we could bring the alcohol. Lol.

Good to see you getting out, that side by side was lucky to came along, glad you were prepared to help them out!

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

We’d otherwise be in Maui. This isn’t Maui, but it’s great being out with the family, away from the city, and escaping the reality of working in healthcare right now.

I’ll be posting some trail pics and hiking pics as it’s just so beautiful here.

JK_0311

Sedona is always a nice time. I’ve only done a couple trails, I really need to stay a few days and do them all.

We are up there quite a bit, just never in the Jeep. What’s nice about that area is 10-30 minutes from Sedona you have Page Springs, Cottonwood and Jerome. All pretty neat areas.

Eat anywhere good? Elote Cafe is pretty good or at least it was when I went, granted I had a few drinks prior to.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom