Next Generation JL for JAGS

bkac

Caught the Bug
Truth be told, I’m eyeing the high clearance long arm.

Been working 12 hr days 6-7 days a week for almost a year. Could be a lot worse, but doesn’t leave much time for wheeling.

I remember when I had a part time job. :cheesy: 84 hr weeks for last 13 years. Wheeling what's that? :thinking:;)

I just installed it and I’m very pleased with how it rides. Highly recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Truth be told, I’m eyeing the high clearance long arm.

Been working 12 hr days 6-7 days a week for almost a year. Could be a lot worse, but doesn’t leave much time for wheeling.

I hear you Jason, I work 2 jobs day job 10hrs and night job 8 hrs. But only great thing for me is I get every other Friday off from my day job. But I wouldn’t change it for the world. I am sure things will change and you will have to much time to wheel! [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Not really an “offroad” trip, but getting to hit a little dirt and some poser shots. Mostly out for some RR.

First North to Alabama Hills

IMG_1727.jpg
IMG_1744.jpg

Little drive around Lake Tahoe
IMG_1754.jpg
IMG_1760.jpg

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Looks like a great day to get out! Plus you can always find a good excuse to go up near Tahoe! Hope to head up that way in May.

JAGS

Hooked
Dang….where did the last 12 months go??? Not much to update. Family and life keeping me busy.

For some obvious reasons and some not so obvious reasons, building up the jeep just hasn’t been a top priority. Mostly because of other priorities, life events, and putting family first.

My kids (from my ENVY Jk days) are just weeks away from graduating high school. They were I think 7 when I got my JK and many have seen them on WAL runs in the past.The last four+ years have been way more a blur than I ever would have imagined. Thankful for every minute.

With them college bound the plan is now to find time to hit some trails again. Maybe take the the jeep out with them in their respective college areas. And hopefully Amy and I can reconnect with a lot of friends here.

Completing my build this summer sure would be a great goal to hit.

WJCO

Meme King
Dang….where did the last 12 months go??? Not much to update. Family and life keeping me busy.

For some obvious reasons and some not so obvious reasons, building up the jeep just hasn’t been a top priority. Mostly because of other priorities, life events, and putting family first.

My kids (from my ENVY Jk days) are just weeks away from graduating high school. They were I think 7 when I got my JK and many have seen them on WAL runs in the past.The last four+ years have been way more a blur than I ever would have imagined. Thankful for every minute.

With them college bound the plan is now to find time to hit some trails again. Maybe take the the jeep out with them in their respective college areas. And hopefully Amy and I can reconnect with a lot of friends here.

Completing my build this summer sure would be a great goal to hit.
I'm in the same boat. My kids aren't as old as yours but they are involved in so much that our family time is occupying just about everything and is quite overwhelming. Along with supply chain shit, and fallout from covid, the Jeep building is on the back burner for now. Such is life.

JAGS

Hooked
I'm in the same boat. My kids aren't as old as yours but they are involved in so much that our family time is occupying just about everything and is quite overwhelming. Along with supply chain shit, and fallout from covid, the Jeep building is on the back burner for now. Such is life.

No joke dude. It really is all just a blur at the moment.

Hey Doug and Dan. Yeah for sure. Glad it’s not just me. I’ve always chosen to be super involved and present for my kids. I don’t think I knew what that meant for high school. Lol. Wouldn’t change a thing though. They really are gone in a blink.

JAGS

Hooked
WTF just happened. Lol.

Many folks here might remember these two youngins from the 2013 New Years run, newbie run, and years of trail adventures since.

Well, to make us all feel old, the GS from JAGS just graduated. Hope they’ll be able to hit some dirt on visits from college. They still love off-roading. Last 3-4 years have been a blur.

D93F63B7-5C8C-4908-ADC7-ACC8C735EF58.jpeg 7D74B633-A94F-4BA0-B6A8-5C0CD7EB96F0.jpeg

benatc1

Hooked
Congrats to you and Amy, and your kiddos of course. So crazy. Good luck to them on their next step as well as you two!

Top Bottom