New bear (Gladiator) in the cave

Bear_JT

Hooked
No still haven’t. Tazer did help me out over email but eventually they told me I’d probably have to either go to the dealer to have it flashed or add the LED taillights to the mix.
I’ve just been dealing with it because I really like the look of the LED turn signals. Not gonna lie, it really jacks with my OCD for it to be acting this way.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I figured I’d update my post with my updated Gladiator I just picked up. Yes I did a thing and swapped up to this beauty. It’s a ‘21 Rubicon and was a deal I couldn’t pass up. My sport model was serving me well but I couldn’t leave well enough alone. I’ve been wanting a Rubicon model and found this one. Time to start the mods! 🤪 B2FEB2CD-0CD7-4E92-9A85-9329386408C9.jpeg

WJCO

Meme King
I figured I’d update my post with my updated Gladiator I just picked up. Yes I did a thing and swapped up to this beauty. It’s a ‘21 Rubicon and was a deal I couldn’t pass up. My sport model was serving me well but I couldn’t leave well enough alone. I’ve been wanting a Rubicon model and found this one. Time to start the mods! 🤪 View attachment 377171
Awesome. Congrats.

I figured I’d update my post with my updated Gladiator I just picked up. Yes I did a thing and swapped up to this beauty. It’s a ‘21 Rubicon and was a deal I couldn’t pass up. My sport model was serving me well but I couldn’t leave well enough alone. I’ve been wanting a Rubicon model and found this one. Time to start the mods! 🤪 View attachment 377171
Awesome, congrats!

Dale72

Hooked
Congrats, I've been thinking about doing the same thing. But can't decide on either a Rubicon or Mojave

Top Bottom