New bear (Gladiator) in the cave

Bear_JT

Hooked
So I did a thing yesterday... I picked up my new to me 2020 Gladiator Sport. I’ve been keeping an eye out for a good deal and finally found it. I’m going to miss my JKU that served me very well over the years and took me and my family everywhere, but I can’t wait to get my new build started. I’ll post my build here though it might be slow going. Work has had me slammed the past few days but I’ll post more pics as soon as I get some light and a couple seconds.

Attachments

• 9AF95788-B411-47FA-AC37-C6D7039EE7B9.jpeg
    9AF95788-B411-47FA-AC37-C6D7039EE7B9.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 16

WJCO

Meme King
So I did a thing yesterday... I picked up my new to me 2020 Gladiator Sport. I’ve been keeping an eye out for a good deal and finally found it. I’m going to miss my JKU that served me very well over the years and took me and my family everywhere, but I can’t wait to get my new build started. I’ll post my build here though it might be slow going. Work has had me slammed the past few days but I’ll post more pics as soon as I get some light and a couple seconds.
What options did you go with?

Bear_JT

Hooked
What options did you go with?
So I picked this one up used. It’s really clean with 9700 miles but it’s the sport package. Of course it has the 3.6, and came with the auto trans., tow package, factory rock rails, soft top (might try and locate a hard top for it), factory slush mats. It still has the manual door locks and windows which I’m ok with. It’s pretty cool the little things Jeep has done to these like lights in the cup holders lol etc.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I've been really happy with the soft top so far.
That’s actually really good to hear. I was really surprised the night I picked it up it was super windy, like gusting up to 60mph across the highway. I couldn’t believe how stable the soft top was. I mean sure it was a little loud but not at all like other soft tops I’ve had before.

WJCO

Meme King
That’s actually really good to hear. I was really surprised the night I picked it up it was super windy, like gusting up to 60mph across the highway. I couldn’t believe how stable the soft top was. I mean sure it was a little loud but not at all like other soft tops I’ve had before.
Same here. We've driven across Kansas many times with a JK and a JT (both soft tops) . Considerable difference.

Top Bottom