Nevada Road Trip

Jackboeker83

Didn't you just get back from Moab? I guess your living the high life. Next year I retire and I plan to be on the road non-stop.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Snack stop
View attachment 387869

Peanutbutter crackers and a refreshing beverage
View attachment 387870

Great Basin Ranching Exhibition
View attachment 387871

Cool metal ranching scenes silhouette
View attachment 387872

Hard to imagine this much snow in the ā€˜desertā€™ and it has been melting for days now.
View attachment 387873
Damn global warming!

But, truth be told, you're in Northern Nevada and although it is still a desert, it's nothing like the southern half.

That said, I'm glad to see that snow FINALLY melting away.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Awesome! Glad to see you made it there. Hope you enjoyed seeing it, the unique formations it has and the history of how it was used by early settlers as well.

You were correct, the cave tour was something not to miss! It was beautiful and the park ranger did a great job relaying itā€™s history.

There was lots of water in the cave due to the snow, the guide said itā€™s the most heā€™s seen in a while. When I told the wife: ā€œImagine if the cave started filling up with water and we had to swim out?ā€ For a second I thought she was going to punch me in the nutsā€¦.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You were correct, the cave tour was something not to miss! It was beautiful and the park ranger did a great job relaying itā€™s history.... There was lots of water in the cave due to the snow, the guide said itā€™s the most heā€™s seen in a while.
You were super lucky to see the cave after the epic winter that we had. I could see in the pics that water was still dripping in very full pools. The last time we were there, it wasn't anything like that.
When I told the wife: ā€œImagine if the cave started filling up with water and we had to swim out?ā€ For a second I thought she was going to punch me in the nutsā€¦.
:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom