Navigation Question

DESERTDAD

I was using my GPS and it was working great telling me were to turn etc. Then all of a sudden no volume on the voice commands and I didn't change anything it just stopped.
Any ideas?

sean.m.adams33

Kind of odd. I've never heard of this happening. May just be a fluke. Both my 2012 and now my 2014 both always have random problems like that. I turn it off and back on and bam, it works.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I was using my GPS and it was working great telling me were to turn etc. Then all of a sudden no volume on the voice commands and I didn't change anything it just stopped.
Any ideas?

What year is your jeep

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mikead40

Any ideas?

This happens to my wife's 2011 grand cherokee from time to time. Seems to self resolve once once it's shut down and restarted - only one time did it persist beyond that, but still eventually self resolved.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Kind of odd. I've never heard of this happening. May just be a fluke. Both my 2012 and now my 2014 both always have random problems like that. I turn it off and back on and bam, it works.

My 14 does the same thing. Crazy

bkac

Caught the Bug
2014 JKUR
OK I will try and turn it off and back on and try again

That works for me too but would love to get it fixed permanently. Sometimes my Windows won't roll down, the Bluetooth starts going crazy and randomly calling people, the radio will change on its own, the transmission won't shift, and the navigation just stops... Idk sounds like a computer glitch to me.
I can hear it now from the dealer, it's because you installed a new front driveshaft or something to that effect. Lol

Any ideas?

Maybe you reached your destination :bleh: sorry couldn't resist

Top Bottom