My 06 TJ Build has just begun

tonyc

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to chime in as a long time member and this is my 1st post since signing up back in Dec 2013!

I bought my TJ back then and drove for a while. Made some minor mods and then it was parked and in moth ball for the last 4 years. I recently had both front and rear Axles basically Custom Made from East Coast Gear Supply. I spent alot of money but felt these guys are very good at what they do. When I received my (2) 1 Ton Axles I was blown away by the Quality.
I really feel like I should make them into beautiful coffee tables with glass over them for the table top. They are that pretty.
And the insides are off the hook bad ass.

So now my Jeep is completely dismantled and in pieces. It's going to be a Frame off Custom all the way build. I've waited my whole life to do this and it's going to be special.

So I started off ordering alot of really high quality parts from the good folks at Moto Bilt! I was very impressed when it all arrived.
I'm doing the back half kit, front half kit, and the transmission / transfer case belly Skid plate with all the Mounts for 4 way triangulation front and back.

I will upload pics soon as I can.
I'm just getting the motor picked out too.
Looks like Texas Speed Shop Engine Builds are also very high quality.
I'm going with an LS3 427 630 H.P. Engine all with all the pretty polished pulleys and hardware.

Ripped out the dash. Going with a Genright Aluminum dash and matching center console. I have to pick put the new electronic instrument cluster. Maybe the Holley brand. Going with an Atlas 3 stick transfer case. Trans will be heavy duty all billet parts.

Lots more to come.
I will upload pictures soon.

Stay tuned for more.

Thx

TC

Top Bottom