LOVE IT or HATE IT? JEEP's New Slogan - “Zero Emission Freedom”

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jeep is woke. Fuck your freedom. That’s their motto.

Find the white person.

Obviously, I have a love for Jeeps, especially old ones but it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to continue having any love for the brand, especially going forward. They are seriously losing me.

Last edited:

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Obviously, I have a love for Jeeps, especially old ones but it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to continue having any love for the brand, especially going forward. They are seriously losing me.

It’s sad when a company loses its way and completely ignores the customer base that made them an iconic brand.

On that note I have not heard anything about Jeep attending Easter Jeep in Moab. There were no Jeep sponsored trail runs last time I looked. 😳

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It’s sad when a company loses its way and completely ignores the customer base that made them an iconic brand.

On that note I have not heard anything about Jeep attending Easter Jeep in Moab. There were no Jeep sponsored trail runs last time I looked. 😳
Jeep has stated that they’re pulling out of all events and shows. To the best of my knowledge, that includes EJS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom