LOBSTAH QUEST Part 4 : JL/JT Experience - Old Florida Road Massachusetts

Kcsmith

5 1/2 min
For the 2nd half of our 2nd day on Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels, the good guys from NORA took us out to another awesome trail located in the northwest corner of Massachusetts and it's known as, Old Florida Road. Following along the Hoosac Range and crossing through the Savoy Mountain State Forest, this short but beautiful trail was apparently an old town road that had long since been abandoned and left to deteriorate. While most of the trail was easy for our JT Gladiators and JL Wranglers, there were two notable obstacles that proved to be a real challenge especially thanks to all the rain we'd been getting. Thank goodness we all came prepared with WARN winches! We hope you enjoy seeing all the fun we had.

A BIG THANKS goes out to Chris Corbett for allowing us to use some of the footage that he got this day.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do take a guess as to how long Part 5 will be and post up your answer here. The person who gets the closest will WIN. Good luck to you!

View attachment 336943

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Loved the video. Beautiful looking country, kinda claustrophobic at the same time. I had to look up the tire you guys have been talking about. Just looking at the tread pattern would be enough not to buy them along with the fact they were made in China. 33:00 for the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey hey - the person who came the closest to guessing the time of Part 5 is...

Wife and I really appreciate you taking us along with your videos. Very fun to see you guys in our neck of the woods.

27:45

Congratulations rmccown! :thumb:

Top Bottom