LOBSTAH QUEST Part 2 : JL/JT Experience - Check In & Wheeling NORA New York

Andy5160

Hooked
LOBSTAH QUEST Part 2 : JL/JT Experience - Check In & Wheeling NORA New York

Awesome video. I have to check out choppers place. Trying to figure out for myself which Jeep to get[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]JT VS JL [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
33 minutes

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Andy5160

Hooked
Awesome video. I have to check out choppers place. Trying to figure out for myself which Jeep to get, I think this JLX might give me a better idea[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]JT VS JL [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
33 minutes

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve been patiently waiting for this.....

Weren't you supposed to join us on this one? Hope you enjoyed the video :)

Me: I got to go to sleep, I got a client early tomorrow morning...

YouTube: Eddie posted a video

Me: Sleep is overrated...

:D

Great episode!

29:52

LOL - sorry for keeping you up late at night :D

Looks like you are wheeling in freshly drained fish tank out there... slick stuff. The Trees do look bad ass though. Cool Part 2.

31:53

LOL - now that's a good way of putting it. If you can believe it, it only got worse throughout the week... or better depending on how you want to think about it. :crazyeyes:

Its awesome to think you are wheeling places we get to that are only 45 minutes from where we live. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Very cool! It was a pleasure to wheel in your neck of the woods. :cool:

Looks like an awesome time.

It really was. Always nice to get out and wheel in unfamiliar territory :)

I'd say 1 hour, love your videos! [emoji1303][emoji16]

Thank you, we really do appreciate it :)

Looks like a fun trip! I love the northeast in the fall.

It really was super pretty out there. We get fall colors too but nothing quite like what we saw in New Hampshire and Maine.

Looks like a fun place to wheel. 38:13

Being that wheeling is so limited in a place like New York, it was nice to see they had a place like NORA for people to get out and play. :yup:

Looks like a awesome time! The JT wheeled darn good. [emoji106][emoji41]

I won't lie, it wheeled surprisingly good :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All the moss! The gladiators might be a bit long but they look right at home playing on the big stuff. Reminds me of wheeling in the northwest a bit. Can’t wait for part 3. Guessing 31:10

It just took a little getting used to and a bit more patience working your way though the trees. Otherwise, it did great. Randy and PSC had an even easier time being that they had a lot more lift than us and that gave them better breakover angles but, we still managed. :yup:

Great first day! Awesome recap [emoji1360] I think we are all learning wheel speed the first day vs west coast wheeling, well all of us but Dave! [emoji13]
32:11

:cheesy: This is so true!

beautiful area!

T-shirts were a good idea :thumb:

Definitely a different style of wheeling!

Watching the JT on some of those turns, surprised at how far the bed shifts into the turn. Looked like it was shifting almost the full tire width.

Not bouncing right up after drinking and lack of sleep...well, that's aging

The brain says do it man, easy as pie...body, not so much - more of a big FU, i'll get you later :cheesy:

looking forward to the next video! 29:45

LOL - about sums it up :crazyeyes:

Definitely have to use that skinny pedal a bit more out this way! Great video, and great views this time of year.

Video 3 guess - 37:11

It really was the best time to be out that way and yes, a bit of skinny pedal is needed on them slimy rocks :crazyeyes:

Awesome video! Really shows eastern trail difficulties! Love the JT! 39:25

If you can believe it, this was the easy shake down day. It only got harder from there. :cool:

Hell yes! What a fantastic thing to wake up too. Another great video!

Awesome! Glad we could bring this to you :)

Really enjoyed this video! You guys essentially have to learn two new wheeling styles in one trip right from the get go. Longer wheel base and slick tight trails

Dave was funny.... “watch the fuck out then...” lol

LOL - honestly, the slick stuff I have done and can do but doing it in a long wheel base and with trees in the way, that took some learning :crazyeyes:

NORA is fun and they have a great team there. 34:15

Yes they do. Good people :)

Yet another great video! Thanks for the video adventure!!!

So glad you enjoyed it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great way to end the day and weekend!

29:40

Happy to hear you enjoyed it :)

Awesome video. I have to check out choppers place. Trying to figure out for myself which Jeep to get[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]JT VS JL [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
33 minutes

Living in your neck of the woods, I might lean toward a JL if only because it would require less work to wheel on your trails. BUT... the JT can clearly handle them as well. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20191021095950-a50af21f-me.jpg

Andy5160

Hooked
Living in your neck of the woods, I might lean toward a JL if only because it would require less work to wheel on your trails. BUT... the JT can clearly handle them as well. :yup:[/QUOTE]

I guess by final JLX episode I’ll know [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Such a different way to wheel for you guys between the east coast rocks and the JT! It’s gotta be a all new experience getting to know the JT and how it acts as compared to everything else that you and Cindy have wheeled. Can’t wait for the next one!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent way to start a Monday :thumb:

Awesome, glad we could help move your Monday along :)

Such a great video ! Love all of those rigs parked in front of OCC, super rad ! 29:48 [emoji106]

It was way cool of OCC to invite us to do that :)

Living in your neck of the woods, I might lean toward a JL if only because it would require less work to wheel on your trails. BUT... the JT can clearly handle them as well. :yup:

I guess by final JLX episode I’ll know [emoji41]
[/QUOTE]

LOL - glad to hear you'll be sticking around to watch them all :)

Such a different way to wheel for you guys between the east coast rocks and the JT! It’s gotta be a all new experience getting to know the JT and how it acts as compared to everything else that you and Cindy have wheeled. Can’t wait for the next one!

It definitely took some getting used to but by Day 2, things were feeling pretty good and we were having a hell of a good time. :yup:

naysjp

Caught the Bug
It just took a little getting used to and a bit more patience working your way though the trees. Otherwise, it did great. Randy and PSC had an even easier time being that they had a lot more lift than us and that gave them better breakover angles but, we still managed.

Kind of like Dusy Ershim with the trees that Jeeps leave paint on while weaving in and out?

longarmwj

Great video!! I liked the part with the white Jeep!

Just a warning, when you get a taste of East Coast wheeling you’ll start to see the appeal 🤪.

You would enjoy Windrock. They have some absolutely amazing trails there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Kind of like Dusy Ershim with the trees that Jeeps leave paint on while weaving in and out?

LOL - oh yeah, kind of like that. However, there's more traction on the Dusy :)

Love the video! Makes me want to wheel out there but its so far! I say 37 min.

It really is crazy far :crazyeyes:

Great video!! I liked the part with the white Jeep!

Just a warning, when you get a taste of East Coast wheeling you’ll start to see the appeal 🤪.

You would enjoy Windrock. They have some absolutely amazing trails there.

It's fun for sure and I'm glad that we got a taste of it but I wouldn't give up the wide open and free space that we have out west for anything.

Good work! Love seeing the JT’s out there already!

Thanks! So glad you enjoyed it :)

Bear_JT

Hooked
That was a awesome video. It’s cool seeing the different locations and terrain. The dry leaves, moss and moist rocks sure make things different.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom