LOBSTAH QUEST Part 2 : JL/JT Experience - Check In & Wheeling NORA New York

rubiDave

Cool video. A lot different looking than the trails in the west. Some of those obsticals didn't look too tough at first with all the leaves on the ground. Then when the first Jeep went up the lack of traction and sharp break over were apparent. Fun times.
26:37

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I finally was able to watch this on my laptop...it's evident how much an advantage the long wheelbase is on hill climbing, and a disadvantage winding through the tight spots in the trees...and no doubt how much more comfortable a ride on long road trips...I find myself driving Brute more often just for the long road trip factor...

Very much enjoyed the video, and looking forward to the next installment...a hui hou.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Cool to see you guys finally experiencing NE Jeeping. We don't have the sick traction like out on those sticky desert rocks. Funny to see you going through trees. My brand new Jeep was all scratched first time I took it out from all the branches. Gotta love it! Looking forward to remaining videos. Great videos as usual guys!!

Dragordie

Eddie If I knew in advance of your Adventure to the East Coast. My wife and I would have liked to take you and Cindy out for Dinner. Than a Fall Color run. When you where on the Indiana Toll Road. At one point you where 15 miles from us. Hope to catch up with you guys on the trails someday. Great Video God Bless and be safe. David & Melissa S.

benatc1

Hooked
Finally got around to watching this, great video. Pretty area you guys were wheeling in. Certainly reminds me of home. Looks like the JT did awesome. Looking fwd to the rest!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Steve936

So, when they hit the NORA facility it was a damp dreary day, and coupled with the leaves on the ground, traction was scarce for sure. They got hit with a double whammy.

Same thing at the 2nd location they hit but it seemed traction was slightly better there at the private property, more rocks, less dirt/mud.

When it’s dry and the leaves aren’t there, you can crawl most of the stuff they hit. At both places.

We just wish they had more time to play. Especially at the 2nd location.

Next video, 33:01.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was a awesome video. It’s cool seeing the different locations and terrain. The dry leaves, moss and moist rocks sure make things different.

LOL - it changes things for sure. One of the things I love most about the JL/JT Experience is that they take you out on all kinds of different terrain, stuff you wouldn't normally wheel on and that's awesome :yup:

All I can say is wow, some slick rock out that way! Great video as always.
I say 25:25

Wait till you see the next episodes :)

Love it! Pretty bad ass to take a fresh build on such a long road trip then wheel the shit out of it! 42:09

And drive it back home again. It really is nice to trust the components you have installed to do all that :yup:

You haven't found the Lobstah yet. Maybe in part 3. My guess is 36:18

:cheesy: No, not yet. :crazyeyes:

Cool video. A lot different looking than the trails in the west. Some of those obsticals didn't look too tough at first with all the leaves on the ground. Then when the first Jeep went up the lack of traction and sharp break over were apparent. Fun times.
26:37

It's funny because this was the easiest day, essentially a shake down run to get our feet wet and it was still a challenge :crazyeyes:

Looks like a great first day! definitely a lot of skinny pedal lol

part 3: 33:43

Had a ton of fun. It really was weird to have to use so much skinny pedal. Took some getting used to for sure. :crazyeyes:

I finally was able to watch this on my laptop...it's evident how much an advantage the long wheelbase is on hill climbing, and a disadvantage winding through the tight spots in the trees...and no doubt how much more comfortable a ride on long road trips...I find myself driving Brute more often just for the long road trip factor...

Very much enjoyed the video, and looking forward to the next installment...a hui hou.

I have to say, I really am loving the longer wheel base in spite of the challenges that come with it on the trail.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool to see you guys finally experiencing NE Jeeping. We don't have the sick traction like out on those sticky desert rocks. Funny to see you going through trees. My brand new Jeep was all scratched first time I took it out from all the branches. Gotta love it! Looking forward to remaining videos. Great videos as usual guys!!

Had a great time wheeling in your neck of the woods :yup:

Eddie If I knew in advance of your Adventure to the East Coast. My wife and I would have liked to take you and Cindy out for Dinner. Than a Fall Color run. When you where on the Indiana Toll Road. At one point you where 15 miles from us. Hope to catch up with you guys on the trails someday. Great Video God Bless and be safe. David & Melissa S.

We appreciate it and would have loved to take you up on it but unfortunately, we were always pressed for time.

I definitely enjoyed the video and wished I could have been there. Hopefully I can make the next JKX!

Would be great if you could make it to the next one :yup:

Yeah, that's a whole different kind of wheeling! Not what we're used to out west.

30:06 is my guess.

It's always great to experience what it's like to wheel in different areas. I always feel like I learn a lot :yup:

Finally got around to watching this, great video. Pretty area you guys were wheeling in. Certainly reminds me of home. Looks like the JT did awesome. Looking fwd to the rest!

It sure was pretty back there especially this time of year. Glad you enjoyed the video and more is coming your way soon :yup:

So, when they hit the NORA facility it was a damp dreary day, and coupled with the leaves on the ground, traction was scarce for sure. They got hit with a double whammy.

Same thing at the 2nd location they hit but it seemed traction was slightly better there at the private property, more rocks, less dirt/mud.

When it’s dry and the leaves aren’t there, you can crawl most of the stuff they hit. At both places.

We just wish they had more time to play. Especially at the 2nd location.

Next video, 33:01.

Hey Steve, thank you again for taking us out to some amazing trails and showing us a good time. We really did appreciate it and loved every minute of it. If anything, we really did wish we had time to play more. I also want to say that what you guys are doing with NORA is awesome. I will be sure to recommend it to everyone in the area! :yup:

Great video. Good to see the different places to wheel in. Looking forward to the rest of the series. You do a great job with your videos. Thank you for them. I’m hoping for 34:30 on the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom