Lisa's 2021 JL

jesse3638

Hooked
Well I figured I'd start a thread dedicated to the build and progress of my wife's new JL. She has always wanted a jeep and after going on several WAL runs decoded to get her one of her own.

Here it is on the lot right before she drove it off with 17 miles on the ODO.
IMG_7121.jpg
Here's Aria already wanting to take it for a spin.
20211116_142846.jpg
Finally home with our JK with about 1400 miles on the ODO.
20211121_193607.jpg
Here's some shots in the driveway I took to add it to our insurance policy...haha.
20211124_154620.jpg
20211124_154543.jpg
20211124_154556.jpg
The first mod happened yesterday. Thanks Eddie for the quick shipping on this. Once there are more stickers in stock I'll be ordering them.
20211205_165701.jpg
There probably won't be a lot of crazy mods on this as it's going to be my wife's daily driver. Armor, recovery gear, on board air, aux lights, and converting the rims to beadlocks is probably about it. Ill do my best to keep this updated.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Very Cool! I tried to sell my wife on a JL but I failed.. Lol.. we pick up her new 4 runner in a couple weeks. O well.. Congrats again to both of you on the new family Jeep. 👍🏽

jesse3638

Hooked
Very Cool! I tried to sell my wife on a JL but I failed.. Lol.. we pick up her new 4 runner in a couple weeks. O well.. Congrats again to both of you on the new family Jeep. 👍🏽
Well those are pretty nice too. My neighbor is a yota guy and has 2 of them. A 97 with 350k on it and a 2018.

Very nice man. Perhaps a cameo on a future New Years run is in order 😉
Thanks! Yeah for sure. I think she can drive hers and Ill ride shotgun on the next go round..haha

Looking good.
Thanks. She loves this thing.

So great it comes like that out of the factory. Congratulations again
Yeah. After getting over the frustration of that package being required to get the motor, trans combo I wanted it really is a good deal. Icoukdnt have done it after market for $4k. This is how the Rubicon should come...haha.

Sweet - congrats!
Thanks. I'm definitely jealous that it's hers..haha.

Awesome! Nice of you to start a thread for her Jeep :)
Yeah. As I mentioned probably won't do a whole lot to it. We are probably going to run last chance canyon once the baby is a little older. I want her to learn how to wheel hers and tea h my son how to wheel mine. She is wanting the WAL Windshield banner so we'll be ordering that and some JL stickers once they're in. Thanks again for the fast shipping.

Last edited:

DMF

I was waiting for you to start your own thread to say congrats! Great looking rig you guys picked out.

Billy Joe

Well I figured I'd start a thread dedicated to the build and progress of my wife's new JL. She has always wanted a jeep and after going on several WAL runs decoded to get her one of her own.

Here it is on the lot right before she drove it off with 17 miles on the ODO.
View attachment 369449
Here's Aria already wanting to take it for a spin.
View attachment 369450
Finally home with our JK with about 1400 miles on the ODO.
View attachment 369451
Here's some shots in the driveway I took to add it to our insurance policy...haha.
View attachment 369452
View attachment 369453
View attachment 369454
The first mod happened yesterday. Thanks Eddie for the quick shipping on this. Once there are more stickers in stock I'll be ordering them.
View attachment 369455
There probably won't be a lot of crazy mods on this as it's going to be my wife's daily driver. Armor, recovery gear, on board air, aux lights, and converting the rims to beadlocks is probably about it. Ill do my best to keep this updated.
Looks good.

Top Bottom