Lighting the Way with KC Slim Lights on an EVO Hoop & Flex Lights on JET

jr53080

Hi, I am stuck between getting the Flex Era 4s and the Slimlites LEDs. Can you provide your thoughts on the two? I have the Slimlites in hand but now think I should have ordered the Flex Era 4s. Your video review of the Flex Era 4s was eye opening and causing me to question my purchase. I plan to run them on the bumper of my JLUR. Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I am stuck between getting the Flex Era 4s and the Slimlites LEDs. Can you provide your thoughts on the two? I have the Slimlites in hand but now think I should have ordered the Flex Era 4s. Your video review of the Flex Era 4s was eye opening and causing me to question my purchase. I plan to run them on the bumper of my JLUR. Thanks!
The Slimlites are affordable and do a great job of shooting a really bright spot light down the trail. The Flex ERA 4s cost quite a bit more but can be had in a combo beam and to me, they are really the only lights you'll need. They do a much better job of putting light out down the trail and spread out to the sides as well. The Slimlites have a beam that's a bit too focused to be used by themselves or at least, for my taste anyway. I would say they would work best with a set of spread beam lights.

Top Bottom