Lifelong Squarebody Chevy Fan Taking the Plunge to Jeep

AileniJones

View attachment 370451
View attachment 370452

Love those early Chevy trucks. Had a few over the years. These are the only pictures I could dig up of some recent ones. The black dentside was my daily driver for a few years and a ton of fun. Had a couple 4x models I wish I kept. But that’s how it goes.
Love 'em. My favorite truck ever is the 68-72 GM. My bucketlist includes getting a 3-door suburban.

bhaner

If you ever get bored with that front axle, I can take it off your hands for ya ;-) lol
Lol! Everybody wants that front axle and transfer case!

I say that I am going to restore it someday. We will see.

I was riding in the center of the bench seat the day my grandfather picked it up new off the lot. Did a burnout half way up the freeway on-ramp. I think I was 6 or 7. Good memories!

Ddays

Hooked

I was riding in the center of the bench seat the day my grandfather picked it up new off the lot. Did a burnout half way up the freeway on-ramp. I think I was 6 or 7. Good memories!

See Brute - you're depriving all of us juvenile delinquents of good memories like Byron is fortunate to have....

AileniJones

Ok, not gonna urge parting a family truck with those kinds of memories. My grandfather had a cherry '76 longbed; I'd love to have his truck in my collection.

Top Bottom