LF Control Arm Orientation

NME

Okay so hopefully I didn't make a stupid mistake here, but I am using the Rockjock control arms and I I couldn't get the adjustable end into the frame mount, but it fit perfectly in the axle mount. Does the orientation of the control arm matter? Like if the Johnny joint end is in the frame or axle? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

pop2tu

I thought I had read that the adjustable end, on lowers, goes to frame side. I did a search and found install instructions from Rockjock.

IMG_3199.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

NME

I thought I had read that the adjustable end, on lowers, goes to frame side. I did a search and found install instructions from Rockjock.

View attachment 361364

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Oh damn so I did put them on backwards. Okay, it would have helped if they came labeled or with instructions in the box. It's all good, I have to tear everything off anyways. I also put all my shocks on the wrong sides and I am replacing the whole front end steering set up tomorrow so might at as well rip them off too. Thanks for the reply and for doing that research.

jdofmemi

Oh damn so I did put them on backwards. Okay, it would have helped if they came labeled or with instructions in the box. It's all good, I have to tear everything off anyways. I also put all my shocks on the wrong sides and I am replacing the whole front end steering set up tomorrow so might at as well rip them off too. Thanks for the reply and for doing that research.
By the time you have them all right, you will be practiced up, and it will be easier👍

Top Bottom