Just installed these lovking hood latches.

makeitright

Where did you get those? That will be my next thing on my list because people are jacking car batteries from Jeeps over here. Hella messed up and lazy people these days!!!

Upvote 0

duktrx

Where did you get those? That will be my next thing on my list because people are jacking car batteries from Jeeps over here. Hella messed up and lazy people these days!!!
Another option is the Bolt hood latch lock. It keys to your existing key, so no need to worry about another key.

Upvote 0

Jtbobby

Those look really good and a great way to keep someone from stealing your stuff! Im going to have to look into those. I have my tazer tuner hooked up and have the hood alarm feature turned on but some thieves dont mind the noises. Just makes them work faster

Upvote 0

Chris608

Those look really good and a great way to keep someone from stealing your stuff! Im going to have to look into those. I have my tazer tuner hooked up and have the hood alarm feature turned on but some thieves dont mind the noises. Just makes them work faster
You might be able to use the PIN lock feature with your Tazer you may need to update the firmware on the device to do so. This way your car will not move even if thieves hot wire it.

Upvote 0

Jtbobby

You might be able to use the PIN lock feature with your Tazer you may need to update the firmware on the device to do so. This way your car will not move even if thieves hot wire it.
Thats a cool feature! That sounds like some James bond type stuff haha Do I have to type in my PIN every time I start the vehicle though?

Upvote 0

Chris608

Thats a cool feature! That sounds like some James bond type stuff haha Do I have to type in my PIN every time I start the vehicle though?
Yes, you would have 20 seconds to enter the pin before the brakes lock and the alarm and light show go off, but you can disable it if you want when it's convenient

Upvote 0
Top Bottom