JT Camper Shell Bed Cap

sunnysideup

I'm interested in the "next" RSI topper... not the glass sided one... but the one with the doubled wall alum. sides... with the molle straps on the inside (EVOa Adventure) ...and I think it is set to be about 200 dollars less. It has the same lines... on the sides. Still has the cab window and rear window.... I'm guessing those won't even be getting here till like August. There is the commercial one too that is awesome...except you can only get it in white...its 400 less.

TrailHunter

Hooked
The Diamondback Tonneau covers look interesting.... you can put a lot of weight on them.... and some guys incorporate the cover with a rack or RTT.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Anyone get an RSI camper yet? Looking at the one with glass all the way around. I was trying to avoid getting a camper but the rain here is killing me on dry cargo space.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Anyone get an RSI camper yet? Looking at the one with glass all the way around. I was trying to avoid getting a camper but the rain here is killing me on dry cargo space.

Last I checked they had a four month lead time and were on a pre order type of purchase.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Last I checked they had a four month lead time and were on a pre order type of purchase.

That sucks.. plus probably another month on a boat out here... assuming ports open up again. Lol. Back to the drawing board. I better invest in 6mil trash bags.

Dale72

Hooked
That looks good. The place that I was talking to about truck caps sales both LEER and ARE and he said that LEER is having problems, he can't even get his rep from LEER to call him back or reply to his emails

Top Bottom