JT Camper Shell Bed Cap

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I like the idea of having a steel cap instead of fiberglass... but still undecided if I want to go with a cap on mine. I’ve had a fiberglass one on my tundra and it was a pain in the ass.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Line x has a decent line up of JT caps. I’d like the option of having the side doors having a tool box, without looking like a work truck

Line x has a decent line up of JT caps. I’d like the option of having the side doors having a tool box, without looking like a work truck

Me too. I want to be able to open the side without looking like a work truck.

Let’s see if someone jumps on here and gives an update how they like their topper. Dust/water sealing, rattles, other shit you don’t like?

Last edited:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Me too. I want to be able to open the side without looking like a work truck.

Let’s see if someone jumps on here and gives an update how they like their topper. Dust/water sealing, rattles, other shit you don’t like?

I have one and haven't taken it through a car wash yet. It is quiet and no rattles so far. When I figure out how to transfer images from my phone to the forum, I will post them up. I have a granite crystal gray with a black top and ( what ARE calls matt sp? ) black topper. It is close and I have gotten a lot of favorable comments on it.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I'm on my second since last May-ish. The only reason I traded the first one out was to get the HD version. Im not exactly small so I wanted a little extra security with the RTT and my family. So far I've been happy with it, no leaking no rattling, no dust. I believe you can get the tool box now as well, I think I saw one on a Gladiator the other day. I don't think you can go wrong with Alu-cab or RSI smart cap. They were just a ways out on shipping when I was looking.

*if anyone could help me with my terrible internet skills I would be thankful!

Attachments

• 20210116_094605.jpg
    20210116_094605.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 20210116_094615.jpg
    20210116_094615.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 85
  • 20210116_094640.jpg
    20210116_094640.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 85

JKbrick

I'm on my second since last May-ish. The only reason I traded the first one out was to get the HD version. Im not exactly small so I wanted a little extra security with the RTT and my family. So far I've been happy with it, no leaking no rattling, no dust. I believe you can get the tool box now as well, I think I saw one on a Gladiator the other day. I don't think you can go wrong with Alu-cab or RSI smart cap. They were just a ways out on shipping when I was looking.

*if anyone could help me with my terrible internet skills I would be thankful!

PM Brute he can tell you how to fix your pictures

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom