JL JOURNAL : Synergy Front Track Bar Reinforcement & Sector Shaft Brace INSTALL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for your response and your help. I just looked by putting my "eye" over my wheel and I really had the impression that it couldn't pass even impossible to put a socket wrench in!?

Hmm, there have been a ton of people who've installed this without any problems. But, okay. Put your Jeep on jack stands, remove the front tires and allow your front axle to droop all the way down. That will extend the coils and that will allow you to work between them.

SwissSteph

Thank you for your response.

I read a commentary on Quadratec and then I looked it up on my Jeep. When in doubt, I watched your video again (again, bravo for all your videos) to see that on yours, you no longer had the coil spring.

I am more reassured now ;)

MericaMade

I have to say thank you to both Eddie and Cindy for making such a great walk through. My buddy has been having some issue with his JL steering so I picked up a sector shaft brace from Bubba. Makes the install so easy when I can stream my phone to my TV in the garage and just pause and play the video during the install. It was really nice to be told tool sizes and torque spec making it such a simple install. I really appreciate the hard work you both put in for all us. If I ever get the chance to meet you both in person drinks are on me. :2thumbsup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say thank you to both Eddie and Cindy for making such a great walk through. My buddy has been having some issue with his JL steering so I picked up a sector shaft brace from Bubba. Makes the install so easy when I can stream my phone to my TV in the garage and just pause and play the video during the install. It was really nice to be told tool sizes and torque spec making it such a simple install. I really appreciate the hard work you both put in for all us. If I ever get the chance to meet you both in person drinks are on me. :2thumbsup:

You're too kind and we're just glad that we can be of help to people like you and your friend. Would be great to meet you in person if only for the drinks! j/k :D

G650Pilot

Picked up my new 2020 JL yesterday. Drove 150 miles home, and I could turn back and forth going down the hwy and little to no response, and occasionally it wouldn’t track straight. I think I’ll order one in the morning. Hopefully it solves the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom