JL CB bar more than just for a radio

jeeeep

Hooked
I'm getting around more since my double knee replacement and wanted to give a shout out (is this phrase still used? lol) for the CB bar.

Using a step stool, lowering the seat all the way down and being able to hold on the the CB bar to lift myself in has put me back behind the wheel after 3 weeks - woohoo!

I can say if it wasn't for the CB bar I would not be able to get the leverage I need to slide into the driver's seat. The Jeep is just tall enough and my knees do not have enough bend yet to make it from the step stool to the side step to the driver's seat. I have no worries about the CB bar holding as it feels nice and solid.

Felt great to be able to get out (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm getting around more since my double knee replacement and wanted to give a shout out (is this phrase still used? lol) for the CB bar.

Using a step stool, lowering the seat all the way down and being able to hold on the the CB bar to lift myself in has put me back behind the wheel after 3 weeks - woohoo!

I can say if it wasn't for the CB bar I would not be able to get the leverage I need to slide into the driver's seat. The Jeep is just tall enough and my knees do not have enough bend yet to make it from the step stool to the side step to the driver's seat. I have no worries about the CB bar holding as it feels nice and solid.

Felt great to be able to get out (y)
That's awesome! So glad to hear you've been able to use the CB BAR to help you out in this way (y)

Top Bottom