JKRays build of "Squachy"

Bullwinckle

Hooked
JKRays build of "Squachy"

Hey everyone thought I should finally start my build thread up of my two door JK I bought a few months back. I have a black two door Rubicon I named her "Squachy". The reason I called her that was at the time I was living in Humboldt County Ca home of the Sasquatch so I thought the name fit haha

I don't have too much of a plan, just to get her built up for the trails. I'm planning on 35s and a 2 maybe 3 inch rancho or Evo lift but we'll see where my money takes me. So follow along hope you all enjoy the build!!! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji481]

So I'll start off on the second day I got her from the dealer I took her out to do a flex test not much for stock to say the least.
IMG_0031.jpg

A few days later from the brown santa I got my ARB Fridge I'm so happy I bought this it's gonna save me quite a bit of hassle with ice and all [emoji16]

After that much needed stickers!
IMG_0043.jpg

And just a few weeks ago I installed my ARB wiring harness for my ARB fridge and Superchips Flashcal to correct my speedometer for the 32 inch tires the dealer installed .

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

That's it for tonight but follow along and hopefully soon I'll be adding more to Squachy to build her up and hopefully it won't be too slow but money and time will tell on that lol [emoji16][emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Yesterday I bought a new soft top for my Jeep since the zippers on my old one was pretty messed up and the windows were all fogged up. Plus couldn't pass up the $100 price. [emoji16] IMG_0296.jpg

Also forgot to mention that I installed my old gen Trucklites I had from my old 4 door.

Image1490039891.566061.jpg

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Yesterday I went out and bought me a tool bag and some canvas pouches for all my trail tools. I bought a bigger bag so I can double it to hold all my recovery gear when I get it as well.

IMG_0313.jpg

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Yesterday I went out and bought me a tool bag and some canvas pouches for all my trail tools. I bought a bigger bag so I can double it to hold all my recovery gear when I get it as well.

View attachment 252874

X3 on the bags. I have all my impact sockets and box wrenches stored away in bags like this one.
I like the craftsman bags from sears, they always have a deal where you get a big one and a small one for a price of one. I have like 4 sets of those [emoji4]

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

Bullwinckle

Hooked
X3 on the bags. I have all my impact sockets and box wrenches stored away in bags like this one.
I like the craftsman bags from sears, they always have a deal where you get a big one and a small one for a price of one. I have like 4 sets of those [emoji4]

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

I didn't think about sears that's a good deal I'll have to check them out never know when I'll need more.

Top Bottom