JK Pulls to left after alignment

trichardson1979

I have upgraded quite a few components on the front end so I went to get an alignment. I asked to have control arms adjusted but they just adjusted toe. Jeep pulls to the left, Total toe seems high to me. Is this toe in or out? Does anyone have any suggestions on fixing the pull to the left? I tried lengthening the driver side LCA and shortening the UCA on passenger side with no luck. I posted alignment specs. Thinking about camber shims to fix that

Its a 2010 Rubicon with 4" lift and 37s

Thanks

Attachments

• 20220603_185422.jpg
    20220603_185422.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 22

WJCO

Meme King
I have upgraded quite a few components on the front end so I went to get an alignment. I asked to have control arms adjusted but they just adjusted toe. Jeep pulls to the left, Total toe seems high to me. Is this toe in or out? Does anyone have any suggestions on fixing the pull to the left? I tried lengthening the driver side LCA and shortening the UCA on passenger side with no luck. I posted alignment specs. Thinking about camber shims to fix that

Its a 2010 Rubicon with 4" lift and 37s

Thanks
Toe will not cause a pull. Also, your adjustable arms need to be the same length (uppers the same as each other) (lowers need to be the same as each other).

I would make sure tire pressure is the same. If it is, rotate your front tires side to side and see if the pull changes direction.

When did the pull start?

bmkrinne

I agree with WJCO, measure your lower control arms and adjust them to be the exact same length. Then unbolt both upper control arms at the axle. Adjust your driver side CA to get your caster to ~ 4 -4.5 deg neg caster. Then adjust the passenger CA until the bolt slides right in on the axle mount. After doing this you can pretty much rule out CA set up as a suspect.

black pearl

Hooked
Out of curiosity was one of your upgrades a fox steering stabilizer?
I know people have had a pull after installing those. I believe some (or all) of them are pressurized and put a slight push on the steering.

GP NOIR

Hooked
The crown in the road will make your pull to one side or the other. If the high side of the crown is to the left, your Jeep will pull left. If the high side is to the right, it’ll pull right.

Toe will not cause a pull. Also, your adjustable arms need to be the same length (uppers the same as each other) (lowers need to be the same as each other).

I would make sure tire pressure is the same. If it is, rotate your front tires side to side and see if the pull changes direction.

When did the pull start?
This ^^^

I think it pulls to the left because it's a Jeep JK... 🤪

Top Bottom