JK Identity Crisis

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I figured some products for the JL would bleed over to the JK but I didn’t think so many folks would be trying to turn their JK’s into JL’s... I’ve seen a number of Jeeps now that at first glance I thought was a JL coming down the road, but with a closer look discovered it was a JK. One of the biggest “mods” I’ve seen are the fenders with lights in them, it’s crazy. Unfortunately I don’t have any photos of what I’ve been seeing lately, so if you find any wannabe JL’s post them up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I couldn’t see doing it. It would be like the people that go to Autozone and buy blue headlight bulbs, somehow thinking you’ll mistake their Malibu for a Benz.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
To each their own but I love the way the JK looks and the one cosmetic feature I dislike the most about the JL are the lights integrated in the fender flares.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

wjtstudios

Hooked
Some people what a JL bad enough I’ve see a JK with fake side front quarter panel vents. I see him every now and then, I’ll try to grave a picture if it.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I love the JL, but I'm not going to waste money trying to make Jku look like one.

Jeep with stuff on it. [emoji631]

kellyk

To each their own but I love the way the JK looks and the one cosmetic feature I dislike the most about the JL are the lights integrated in the fender flares.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’s exactly why I went with the JK back in May. It doesn’t take much but if you look at the JL, the entire front end simply looks like an updated TJ

Top Bottom